Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i luv u giyg guygs

good set Cliffy :super: :mml:

:icecream:here is a banana ice cream so that you can lick:lollypop:and a banana lollipop to suck on.......:p

well you right, lilipop is to suck:lol::lol::lol:

Well as Looney Tunes would say, that's all folks. Thanks for tuning in and enjoy the rest of your night, stay tuned in for Airbase. Now like a bucket of prawns on a hot day, i'm off.

Rave safe kids.

i think it isnt a harrassment cuz the girl seems like enjoying a lot those "moves". :mask:

hey come on... thats an old man wearing a panda suit to make lil girl feel safe... :p

thats perverted :lol:

:hug:
well you right, lilipop is to suck:lol::lol::lol:
and ice cream is to lick......hahahahahahahaha................hello carlos.... i have been saying hello and you have been ignoring me .....don't love me any more.....:lol:

:hug: and ice cream is to lick......hahahahahahahaha................hello carlos.... i have been saying hello and you have been ignoring me .....don't love me any more.....:lol:

that old man is going def and blind honey...you need someone with alot more youth ...me! :bounce::bounce::mml::mml:

j/k picco! :hug:

i think it isnt a harrassment cuz the girl seems like enjoying a lot those "moves". :mask:

Yeah I hear ya..... But, that doesn't mean sexual harassment panda isn't just out having a real good time. (Given his occupation - you'd think he needs to get out a fair bit to take the edge off.)

Yeah I hear ya..... But, that doesn't mean sexual harassment panda isn't just out having a real good time. (Given his occupation - you'd think he needs to get out a fair bit to take the edge off.)

see what happens when you sit around all day eating bamboo...:lol:

gr8 set btw! :grinning:

Back