27-07-2011 Coldharbour Day 2011

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
I don't get that everyone is complaining, but okay.. Just enjoy what he does and that it's more housy, okay.. Not everything is about trance! :3

I HATE this mash-up <_< Koko is fantastic as it is, doesn't need some sh*t ass mash-up, bad move Jochen!

Sander Van Doorn - Koko (R3hab Remix)

Hey buddy, :mask::friends::beer2:
Hiya mate! :)

1. evolution not involution
2. its Coldharbour Day so try to fit that style
Even if you were to play every CLHR track released, I don't think you could fill an entire day. Coldharbour Day is about Coldharbour ARTISTS. I prefer to have a little variety to actually enjoy the different styles of the artists that contribute to this amazing label. :dance:

Is there any good version of it? Even a set rip?

here in Brazil Schulz played :

Global DJ Broadcast- World Tour - Green Valley, Camboriu (02-03-2011)

besides, of course, one of his tracks DAKOTA-TBT II be inspired by our club.

:)

dag Vilence : enjoying the day ?

Vilence
Vilence

miss 140 bpm
supporter.png

Profile: Party idiot & Trance Lover .. Schulz, Tucandeo & Tyas addict ^^

You need a KhoMha post as well, since Markus uses to play him a lot (;

And we heard 2 productions of him already :)

KhoMha
KhoMha
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for KhoMha

Profile: Trance/Progressive/Electro DJ & producer