:dancing::dancing:

1123180713-002_-_Klipsch_THX_Ultra2_System.jpg

Full Volume Mode: ON

:super::super::super:

Hallo JayCan ! :hug:

Sorry, I couldn't make it to be here earlier (because of an exam)... :LMAO:

But I wanted to congratulate you with your new show! :mml:

THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU:super::super::hug:

dair enough. ill give u that one :o) hows thigns pal? loving trailblazer by the way. loving it!
Cheers mate! Once we sort the original out we can finally get it in the stores too! :grinning:

Funny old day really. 7am I'm in a McDonald's car park wondering what this funny symbol on the dashboard means, 2.30pm I'm eating chocolate cake as it's my birthday tomorrow and my workmates got me one! Now I'm rocking to some awesome choonage on AH and ready to enjoy the day off tomorrow :)

(For the record it was the accelerator coil. 40,000 miles and it's already had a new gearbox as well, thought German cars were supposed to be reliable! Grrr....)

ID – ID
Remix
( PROMO )
EXCLUSIVE TRACK

:clap::clap::w00t::clap::clap:

Cheers mate! Once we sort the original out we can finally get it in the stores too! :grinning:

Funny old day really. 7am I'm in a McDonald's car park wondering what this funny symbol on the dashboard means, 2.30pm I'm eating chocolate cake as it's my birthday tomorrow and my workmates got me one! Now I'm rocking to some awesome choonage on AH and ready to enjoy the day off tomorrow :)

(For the record it was the accelerator coil. 40,000 miles and it's already had a new gearbox as well, thought German cars were supposed to be reliable! Grrr....)

2 world wars and 1 world cup mate lol

THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU:super::super::hug:

No problem mate :)

I'm glad that your first show has become such a great success :) (regarding the number of pages for an afternoon set)

I'll definitely catch the replay of this :)

Above 142 BPM, congratulations again !! :music:

Back