27-08-2012 Jochen Miller - Stay Connected 020

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like Always Jochen PLays Trance With Great Rythmns,I Think This Set Already Sounds Amazing...!!!!

tumblr_m83jr9pDpM1rs1ygv.gif

Jochen Miller - Stay Connected 020 27 Aug 2012

01. Jerome Isma-Ae - My Breath Has Been Taken (Original Mix)
02. Sick Individuals feat. Bass Robbers - Might Not Be (Instrumental Mix)
03. Solarstone with Aly & Fila - Fireisland (Future Disciple Remix)
04. Shinedown - Unity (Matisse & Sadko Remix)
05. Marco V - 10PM
06. Phunktjan - Playground
07. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller feat. Sarah Bettens - Wild & Perfect Day (JM bootleg Edit)
08. Alesso - Years!
09. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma - Spectrum (Deniz Koyu Remix)
10. Jochen Miller - Nevada (Original Mix)
11. Fafaq - Fire in the Hole
12. W&W - Moscow (Original Mix)
13. Wezz Devall - We are the Future
14. George Acosta - Hacker (Original Mix)
15. D-seven - Coburg (Original Mix)

Now that was one amazing set, can somebody tell me what's the name of the dj in the last song at min 57:03, i'm mexican and i know a bit of english but i dont really get the name that Jochen Miller says, we get the song's name is Alone but we don't understand the name of the dj sadly, i've even tried to look for the song googling the lyrics and theres no results, it's been driving me and a friend of mine crazy since we want to know what is the name of that last track that is unlisted in the tracklist(for those who listened/downloaded the set), wish you guys could help me, thanks :)

Now that was one amazing set, can somebody tell me what's the name of the dj in the last song at min 57:03, i'm mexican and i know a bit of english but i dont really get the name that Jochen Miller says, we get the song's name is Alone but we don't understand the name of the dj sadly, i've even tried to look for the song googling the lyrics and theres no results, it's been driving me and a friend of mine crazy since we want to know what is the name of that last track that is unlisted in the tracklist(for those who listened/downloaded the set), wish you guys could help me, thanks :)
Thanks vash for finding the song (i am the "friend" and he just told me the name of the song) :super:
De Leon & Gum Me - Alone (Vocal Mix)

Back