Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can ayone tell me ..Who is playes before Ton TB

Hello :wave:

Tonight I'm almost home alone :smile1: Doh's mum is already asleep, his brother is away for the weekend, dogs are asleep and Doh is away at his mates.. :D And I have whooole bed to myself... And have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow to go to school for a whole day long trainig ;/

:mml:

HEllo Club Girl :)

long time no see :drunk:

Tonight I'm almost home alone :smile1: Doh's mum is already asleep, his brother is away for the weekend, dogs are asleep and Doh is away at his mates.. :D And I have whooole bed to myself... And have to wake up at 8 am tomorrow to go to school for a whole day long trainig ;/

Hi there :hug:

hello t4e sweet

did you saw my happy birthday post for you? :hug:

life on mars right now is err... well is just ok.

but good party times @ ah.fm yeah :mml:

i have one hour more to listen before go to a dinner with my family. :)

how are you sweet?

i sure did and thanked everyone in one post...thank you again :hug:

OK is good too, could be worse (there were no major storms in your area this year, right?)

....as for me, i'm doing great :)

enjoy your dinner when you go!!!!!

:wave:

nice set so far :) i bet you like it :)

I actually really like it, lately it's been just trancy trance and this is niceee ;)

Yeah but I'm not too far away ;) :hug: :kissing:

Hello everybody :music:

Oh. Hello.

:kissing:

hello Anna :wave:

school on a weekend blows :no:
Hi there! ;) Yeah, been there today as well..

at school at sunday,hm times changed.where d u live in UK?

It's just a company training, a bit like a conference just in a school building over the weekend. ;)

I live in East Midlands, very close to Nottingham and Derby

Yeah but I'm not too far away ;) :hug: :kissing:

Hello everybody :music:

great..thx man :) I do'nt late so much :) when is a SIGNUM :$ I hope that I'm not bored U lastnight :)

Hey,Anna....:hug::hug:

School in a sunday???:wow:P:P
That's bad..:lol:

Back