Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This mix is beautiful. I'm glad I caught the replay ! :dancing:

This mix is beautiful. I'm glad I caught the replay ! :dancing:

thank you.. i was quite happy with it as well, which is why i had no problem replaying it this week. But im glad your enjoying it, means a lot

The end is nearing... but I'm still dreaming. :smile1:

thank you Robbie!

:music:robbie! you are the shit. im am so diggin this set. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. it is exactly what i needed to hear today. it is workin magic on my brain which has been fuckered up lately. thank you for peace. your set makes me want to cry, it is BEAUTIFUL. i appreciate it. i look forward to hearing more. in fact after im done posting this i will be searching the net for your sets. THANKS! keep the TRANCE flowing. peace

p.s. if anyone has a download link for this set please post it or email me at peacenotgr333d@gmail.com i need this set. please! thanks!

thank you AH.fm, i just discovered your site/station today. i have been looking for a decent trance station and i knew one would find me when i really needed it and today is that day. thank you, thank you, thank you. please dont sell out like di.fm. i need you. peace:music:

:music:robbie! you are the shit. im am so diggin this set. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. it is exactly what i needed to hear today. it is workin magic on my brain which has been fuckered up lately. thank you for peace. your set makes me want to cry, it is BEAUTIFUL. i appreciate it. i look forward to hearing more. in fact after im done posting this i will be searching the net for your sets. THANKS! keep the TRANCE flowing. peace

p.s. if anyone has a download link for this set please post it or email me at peacenotgr333d@gmail.com i need this set. please! thanks!

thank you AH.fm, i just discovered your site/station today. i have been looking for a decent trance station and i knew one would find me when i really needed it and today is that day. thank you, thank you, thank you. please dont sell out like di.fm. i need you. peace:music:

Broken, Im glad my set has inspired you and made your day. Thats the beauty of trance, it has the ability to make you feel so many emotions but, more importantly, pick you up when your feeling down. Your post alone, is what makes it all worth while for me and is why I enjoy doing this so much. Glad you tuned in, and welcome to Afterhours my friend. Here's the set...

http://rapidshare.com/files/66039608/Robbie_Schwan_-_In_Trance_We_Trust_065.mp3

:music:robbie-

im glad you do this for that reason. that set totally brought me out of my bad place. TRANCE has an ability to do that for me, and that set really did it. thank you so much for that link. i cant wait for it to finish. anyway im out. im gonna check out your myspace and send you a friend request for sure.
im "PEACE not greed". please, for us, dont ever stop. peace. :music:

Back