27-10-2008 We Unite as One

Also this is an open forum and the purpose is for ppl to express opinions as long as its not getting to the point of being rude and obnoxious to the rest of the members comments will always be made.

That's the point...comments must be made (whether negative or positive) but in a nice way. We are EDM (mostly trance) listeners & we are known for having respect 2 one another & most importantly combining all cultures. An educated feedback must say an idea in a nice way, because if it were rude then that would create tension between members.

I love the way this forum is going & i know its future is good. It's been only 5 months im here & already i feel at home & write whatever comes in my mind without thinking that someone would make fun of me. Let's not ruin this & LIVE AS ONE!!

Thank you

i agree with the points above and the point is even bad feedback is feedback, this is what we need, but when you do the bad feedback please use constructive wording... i mean "this sux" is not feedback.

I would rather like to see something like.. this track i dont like due to the vocals or dont like this beat blah blah.. "this sux" is very vague.

:hug: all

i have no idea at what the negative comments are which dan is referring to. i stumbled across this post while looking for the EYOC 2009 poster :p but after having read this i have to agree 1000000% with what Lazarus wrote on page 1 of the thread. Eventho I play my shows over at DI.FM and ETN.FM I still consider myself to be a part of AH.FM as AH.FM and Dan, fellow dj's and fans have been nothing but kind to me :) and for that I thank you all. Let's all just enjoy the music and enjoy create a positive atmosphere. stay happy everyone!

iqy

i have no idea at what the negative comments are which dan is referring to. i stumbled across this post while looking for the EYOC 2009 poster :p but after having read this i have to agree 1000000% with what Lazarus wrote on page 1 of the thread. Eventho I play my shows over at DI.FM and ETN.FM I still consider myself to be a part of AH.FM as AH.FM and Dan, fellow dj's and fans have been nothing but kind to me :) and for that I thank you all. Let's all just enjoy the music and enjoy create a positive atmosphere. stay happy everyone!

iqy

Oh wow. Iqy. I remember you. I've missed you very much. (kiss) :(:hug::cat:

I'm on board with everything said here in this thread. :grinning:

I have to say that I'm guilty of saying that something sux. But I don't do it much and everyone generally already knows what I like and don't like. So to simply say, "It sux." is a kind of shorthand for saying, "I really do not care much for these kinds of tracks with the teenie-bop vocals and the minimal tech-prog breakdowns." :mask:

And likewise, when I say, "Woot!", what I really mean is, "Oh I just LOVE how this bassline makes me feel like I'm going to have a stroke, and the synths are like flying with God!" :super:

What can I say? :dontknow:

Woot! :w00t::super::music::love::friends::cat:

Last edited:
Comments must be made (whether negative or positive) but in a nice way.

"An educated feedback must say an idea in a nice way, because if it were rude then that would create tension between members. "

when you do the bad feedback please use constructive wording... i mean "this sux" is not feedback.

I would rather like to see something like.. this track i dont like due to the vocals or dont like this beat blah blah.. "this sux" is very vague.

That's the point. It's mark the difference from other forums. If someone has something to say, do it. But in a nice way. :)

Back