Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

yeap...i woke up at 4am actually, and tossed and turned for half hour, but i was getting a headache so i got out of bed :music:

We're entering uplifting Trance territory...

:bananadance::mml::clap::thumbsup::dancing:

yeap...i woke up at 4am actually, and tossed and turned for half hour, but i was getting a headache so i got out of bed :music:

Why did you wake up so early?Don't tell me this is your regular time of waking up....:wow:

lol.. that's about the time i get my semho...

Why did you wake up so early?Don't tell me this is your regular time of waking up....:wow:

ooh no...just trouble sleeping lately :(

Pure ownage...

ooh no...just trouble sleeping lately :(

You should try listening to all the first hours of ASOT.That should do the trick...:grinning:

Oh man,I'm in love with this track
Embliss-Part of me :choonalert::dancing::super:

You should try listening to all the first hours of ASOT.That should do the trick...:grinning:

Oh man,I'm in love with this track
Embliss-Part of me :choonalert::dancing::super:

i caught part of show today but was not too impressed. and i like armin... server busy all the time, even though i have premium. methinks they need some competent sysamdin types there with some real world enterprise experience.

i caught part of show today but was not too impressed. and i like armin... server busy all the time, even though i have premium. methinks they need some competent sysamdin types there with some real world enterprise experience.

I don't know man.The situation was quite awkward there lately and if you ask me admin's behaviour and reply was unacceptable and rude.Not to mention the low server speed.These were the main reasons due to which I decided to move over to here...:grinning:

Last edited:
I don't know man.The situation was quite awkward there lately and if you ask me admin's behaviour and reply was unacceptable.Not to mention the low server speed.These were the main reasons that I decided to move over to here...:grinning:

I tried to view forums but gave up after several time-outs

+1 :grinning:

And on that note I think I am in mood for sexy ava post mode...

I tried to view forums but gave up after several time-outs

+1 :grinning:

And on that note I think I am in mood for sexy ava post mode...

Bring it on!Now we're talking...:grinning:

Back