27-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
I hope too

I expect some nice bada$$ hard Trance and of course his new track G(Ghost)

and i really hope so !!! like the actual mood is just a tease :megacrazy::megacrazy:any good given good marks so far ??:super:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 77 (24 members and 53 guests) bjerre, GATO+, INSBURG, Wailo, Impulsive, rEwelka, Acuario51, Hudsonbreak, Arsen14, Matt Senses, Aitutaki, Squall, djpalo1, KasiaM+, Johny, cristianp, Beatwave, Mardouk, Robbie, DjJohn, piccoli+, kewell, oasis, G3mike

Hi everyone :wave:

Soon time to :sleeping:

Hi again bjerre :friends:

hmm where is the rest from the crowd lol

It will be another great track from Tomek. :good2:

An amazing 2010 for Arctic Moon...This is why i am jealous from all of you people living in countries where you can enjoy massive gigs...We have to travel for big events...

:):):)

this tracks are a mistery to me..but enjoyable

An amazing 2010 for Arctic Moon...This is why i am jealous from all of you people living in countries where you can enjoy massive gigs...We have to travel for big events...

Yeah, I know what you mean because I have to travel too. In 4 days, I will have to travel 600 kilometers and it is one way.

OK, this is kind of boring now.. I want haaaaaaard beatz :beat:

You could go to Yanni concert! :)

Yeah, I know what you mean because I have to travel too. In 4 days, I will have to travel 600 kilometers and it is one way.

But always by car...I have either take the ship and go to Italy before catching a plane from there..Or a trip to Athens and then by there by plane...But it costs a fortune..And financial in Greece at the moment is...

:bad::bad::bad:

Back