Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i dont think that markus schulz message was real...

Some crazy things......

No kiddin'

Haha :lol:

Why did you cut yourself out from that picture with Markus you put on the thread??:cry::cry:

i really don't fancy the idea of having my face in a public forum, as well as real name and other private information, its a crazy world out there, and i know all about it first hand...no offense to anyone here :hug:

Next thread?? :/

i really don't fancy the idea of having my face in a public forum, as well as real name and other private information, its a crazy world out there, and i know all about it first hand...no offense to anyone here :hug:

I understand...I was just annoying you a bit...:lol::lol:

I agree with you very much.. but I guess the thread can now be made private, rather than public... ie access given via password.

Use many different things to master my sets, but for compression I use multiband compressor in Adobe Audition 2.. Your not the first asking ;)

infact there is no compressor on this set... not even limited ;)

didnt have time for it :D

Back