Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really :wow:

Haha you so deserve to be promoted to prez:lol::hug:

Salut Sharky!:hug: Je ne t'ai pas du tout reconnue :l ol: Comme ça va?? I haven't been here for ages... :( Mais ça fait du bien d'être de retour et de te revoir...: hug:

:lol:
You´re the one who must be the prez....you were vice-prez...Meesh disappeared..so you succed her in the crown-line...:grinning::grinning:

I can be now the frog who becomes the prince after a kiss....:lolz::lolz:

Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - I Believe (Gareth Emery remix)

now jes's heaven, but some crappy version :tongue:
haha i see.

he's playing different tracks that i've never heard of :wacko:

You´re the one who must be the prez....you were vice-prez...Meesh disappeared..so you succed her in the crown-line...:grinning::grinning:

haha but you earned your presidency more than i:lol:

i guess i wouldn't mind... besides i love crowns :mask: :lol:

bad bad vocal atm!!:(

Well, I gotta go now....

See you all tomorrow...:wave::hug:

Salut Sharky!:hug: Je ne t'ai pas du tout reconnu :lol: Comme ça va?? I haven't been here for ages... et je boycotte DI :p :( Mais ça fait du bien d'être de retour et de te revoir...:hug:

J'ai soupçonne ça, car tu m'as salué comme si j'étais un étranger. Ne t'en fais pas :)

Ça va bien, je viens de commencer un autre semestre. Autrement, rien n'a beaucoup changé. :grinning:

:hug:

Meesh's laptop stopped working so she can only use her roomates one to check her email

Meesh's laptop stopped working so she can only use her roomates one to check her email

No kiddin'... so is mine.. that's why i haven't been on AH for ages... nor have i been tuning to music:(

Say hi to her :)

No big complaints about this set so far. :music:

Back