• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
same here i have been on since 8 this morning and its now 4:14

since 1.40 pm...i missed a half-Onova coz i was in a shop :) now it's 11.23 pm :bully: ehh then it's more than 8 hours.. holy cow :ee:

no i'm not addict :)

didn't get anything :(....i assume you're in

OMFG! I just noticed your SIG! OMG! Now I have to BEG you too! Congratulations! That is soooo far out! :super::bravo::music::hug::friends::cat:

OMFG! I just noticed your SIG! OMG! Now I have to BEG you too! Congratulations! That is soooo far out! :super::bravo::music::hug::friends::cat:

haha...thanks, Feb 9th 6PM your time :mml:

i consider myself begged :ee:

since 1.40 pm...i missed a half-Onova coz i was in a shop :) now it's 11.23 pm :bully: ehh then it's more than 8 hours.. holy cow :ee:

Uh. Yes. You are. (hugs) :music::mask::hug::cat:

haha...thanks, Feb 9th 6PM your time :mml:

i consider myself begged :ee:

Can I consider that a YES? (MASSIVE HUG!) :ee::cat:

dame that was a really good set...yea thats a total of 10 hours yup ur an addict in my book!!!:bravo::bravo::music::music:

* Tótally Addicted To Trance : 1003 ~ Dave Nadz - Moments Of Trance 054 on AH.FM

:lol: Of course you aren't :tease: :devil: We're all in the same boat ! :ee: :music: :bravo: : super: : w00t: : dancing:

No. Huh uh. We're not AHddicted at all. We can quit anytime we want. :mask:

:super::music::dancing::w00t::cat:

dame that was a really good set...yea thats a total of 10 hours yup ur an addict in my book!!!:bravo::bravo::music::music:

thanx :hug: i just like trance and prog musix :bully: :ee:

ye, danmark_ori, i know...but it's a fantastic boat :)

Back