28-01-2009 Duderstadt - Electronic Eavesdropping 022

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
you should see our forum activity during special events, It's a lot of posting! :)

It's truly insane, no shit. Ha! :LMAO::super::hug::cat:

you should see our forum activity during special events, It's a lot of posting! :)

lol Laan, I can only imagine, I started first listening during this years end of countdown ... been obsessed ever since:bravo:

Hi Laan, dear. How are you and TFG feeling today? (kiss) :hug::love::friends::cat:
I can only speak for myself, but I guess Laan is feeling pretty much the same, better but still ill :(.
Hopefully I'll be working again this friday!

And... hi everyone! :miss:

Well let me say it again. Welcome to AfterHours and Trance-AfterParty. As you can clearly see, I'm a friendly old kitty cat. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

Tracklist:
01 GLM - Galaxia (Antillas Club Mix) - Motivo
02 Derek Howell - It´ll Getcha Drunk (Interplay Rmx) - Groovecollection
03 Dinka - Asylum (Dj Chus Rmx) - S2

lol Laan, I can only imagine, I started first listening during this years end of countdown ... been obsessed ever since:bravo:
There's no keeping up then... At least, I couldn't so I just stopped responding at all and focused on the music. But, as you can see, I'm not that active on the forum anyway.

Feeling better than before :) might go back on track tomorrow.

Wonderful! I'm glad! :super::bravo:

(??) :blink:

Uh. What does "back on track" mean, exactly? (kiss) :mask::cat:

Tracklist:
04 Robo Burian - Combat (Original) - High Contrast

Tracklist:

antillas club mixes are curcial. BTW this song is too :music:

There's no keeping up then... At least, I couldn't so I just stopped responding at all and focused on the music. But, as you can see, I'm not that active on the forum anyway.

But when you are here, Tink, the entire place just lights up. (hug) :hug::friends::cat:

Going to work again, not being locked in my house etc..:mask:

Ohhhhh. Okay. Bummer. Work. :(

On the other hand. Work. Hey. :)

But when you are here, Tink, the entire place just lights up. (hug) :hug::friends::cat:
Haha that's too sweet! Thank you :hug:
I'm trying to become more active. But usually after a day of work I'm not in the mood to post here. Often I just forget and get spanked by Laan for not being here :mask:

Laan;743375[B said:
][/b]04 Robo Burian - Combat (Original) - High Contrast

u mean Robert Burian? :smile:

meet me in montauk :p

Back