28-02-2007 Join The chat room !!

Whenever I sign in - everyone tries to have the cyber seckz with me :p

/DreamensioN...he's so hot right now.

Ha! I laughed so hard I drooled on the "g" key. :LMAO:

DreamensioN. There's a really good reason WHY. Look in the mirror, dear. (kiss) :devil::mask::hug::cat:

I join the chat a few times most days, and mostly the chat is active so come join! To discuss the music playing or what you think you should name your cat! everyone is welcome :)

!quote 33

You are famous now. (kiss) :mask::devil::rofl::love::cat:

I love the Chat Room. It's the most fun that I've had in years with my clothes on. It's a wilder, rowdier place than the Forum. You never quite know what will happen next. :grinning:

Want me to name my next cat "Akesson"? :love::cat:

I join the chat a few times most days, and mostly the chat is active so come join! To discuss the music playing or what you think you should name your cat! everyone is welcome :)

I name my cats after AH Members. Dan, Piccoli, Nasim, Dimitri (Faustus), and First Born/Firstie (me). Want me to name my next cat after you, dear? :lolz:

!quote 33 :mask:

(kiss, kiss, kiss) :love::hug::friends::wink::cat:

Its been so long since I've listened and IRC'd at the same time. Need to get back on that....

Its been so long since I've listened and IRC'd at the same time. Need to get back on that....

Hi there GreyBowser. (kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

Yes, you really should. It's a major blast. Take all the freedom you have in the Forum and double it. That's what it is like in the Chat. It's FUN!! :super::dance::music::bravo::cat:

nobody in chat :(

maybe jabber conference would be more popular?

nobody in chat :(

maybe jabber conference would be more popular?

We are in the chat :) Join during evening CET times like 20:00 CET. See you then :wave:

I'm always in chat. =]

Back