Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Most excellent news!! thats very affordable!! woot next year will be so awesome! :grinning:

and Dan will be here in Europe:)

woooooooooot:super::super:

damn.. where did you fly from???

damn what? lol...that's both for flight and accommodation, i stayed one week, flight was $600 from Toronto, seat sale on KLM back in December :)

damn what? lol...that's both for flight and accommodation, i stayed one week, flight was $600 from Toronto, seat sale on KLM back in December :)

ahh ok.. you stayed for a week.. i thought you were there like a day or 2... and $1400 was mostly flight :)... my bad

<------Matt from Massive Event.....

Was such an honor to have this man in NYC not only a good guy but knows how to throw it down proper!

If you guys want to see pictures from the show look me up on facebook (Matthew Felner) or check out our myspace @ myspace.com/namebrandenterprises

I'm glad you guys enjoy the set that Unkle Marcus played that night!

Will definetly be seeing you all soon!

Kind Regards,

Matt

<------Matt from Massive Event.....

Was such an honor to have this man in NYC not only a good guy but knows how to throw it down proper!

If you guys want to see pictures from the show look me up on facebook (Matthew Felner) or check out our myspace @ myspace.com/namebrandenterprises

I'm glad you guys enjoy the set that Unkle Marcus played that night!

Will definetly be seeing you all soon!

Kind Regards,

Matt

EVERYONE, he's lying, he's an internet predator and he wants to talk to your younger siblings!!!!!! Don't listen to him!!... Okay, just kidding.

and i did not get my wish. :|

this set gets a 5/10 score from me.

sry uncle marcus.

ok
i have 2 split and get drunk again
peace out droogs

Oh no. It's the ass who can't said anything other than the F-bomb. :p

He gets a bad vote from me every time because of that. :p :p :cat:

He does seem to like that word, and it bothers me a little too. On the other hand, he seems to entertain himself so much during the show that I forgive him for it. I tune in for the train-wreck interviews and the pranks.

toaslly fsck'ing smokin' right out of the gate!! :grinning:

toaslly fsck'ing smokin' right out of the gate!! :grinning:

I find the track selection in this to be a bit uneven though. From banger to melodic and back. Still good set though, I've enjoyed it so far.

Recording picked up lots of crowd noise too, which is cool.

Back