Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hey TCL, how are you?:hug:

hey AvA:hug:

the mouth, do you like it?:lol:

Now that you mention it, NO.

I can handle your AVA squeezing her own tits, even if I believe it's infinitely better if a man squeezes her tits. :mask:

But that nasty pink tongue in your SIG has to go. It's really gross. One can't help looking at it and then immediately having a little twinge of revulsion. I'd prefer a tit close up than that orthodontia one. Ack. :p

oops help desk now

brb in a minute:grinning:

well you're lucky, with that smell you will have success wherever you go...LOL:lol::lol:

Yeah. And every one he talks to will be instantly relaxed around him and won't know why. :mask:

I can handle your AVA squeezing her own tits, even if I believe it's infinitely better if a man squeezes her tits. :mask:

But that nasty pink tongue in your SIG has to go. It's really gross. One can't help looking at it and then immediately having a little twinge of revulsion. I'd prefer a tit close up than that orthodontia one. Ack. :p

a man squeezing his tits? how come? i don't have tits...LOL:lol:

alright i'll get you a tit:lol::lol:

nice vocal now :mml: :mml:

lavender helps you sleep, take a nap on your desk and blame it on the spill :lol::lol:
:hmmm:Come to think of it I did great rather drunk last night

well you're lucky, with that smell you will have success wherever you go...LOL:lol::lol:
Yeah I'll be getting some looks at the sandwich shop in a hour

JOOP!!
th1zzj994.gif

You are lucky. That is easy to clean. Just wipe it up. Then clean your desk with Windex real good to get the residual oil. The smell should pretty much go away at that point. :grinning: :cat:

Windex no good for this stuff hun,this oil is the real deal $10.00 for 10ml.Rubbing alcohol doesn't work either.It'll be days before the air clears.Split pepppermint oil last December,smelled for four days:wow:

Anyway,thanks for letting me vent on-ward with the show!!!!!:super:

Sebastian Brandt - Technology (Original Mix)

:choonalert::choonalert: :bananadance: :bananadance:

dancing_cat.gif

ohh LOL , thank you AvA:wow::wow:

she's beautiful, maybe will be my next ava:)

better my signature picture...LOL

She's fantastic! She'll be a great AVA for you! :grinning: :hug: :cat:

come on now...you got to love it when people in the office sneak in and get a glimpse of all them naked/suggestive pictures on your screen...reflects good on you :lol:

come on now...you got to love it when people in the office sneak in and get a glimpse of all them naked/suggestive pictures on your screen...reflects good on you :lol:

:lol: :lol: good one t4e! :grinning:

welcome back! :hug:

Back