Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hey guys just got back in from work hehe.

As always we have another fantastic show for you, joinin me as you can hear are Infrasonics immensley talented producers Andrelli & Blue with the friday night warmup andill be taking the reigns for hour 2

Enjoy :)

welcome to AH Mavve :wave: :mml:

tnx man its good to be here, Im here lurking from time to time. and I dont know how to change my screenname should be A,Blue Instead of mavve might have to do a new one:music:

Hey guys just got back in from work hehe.

As always we have another fantastic show for you, joinin me as you can hear are Infrasonics immensley talented producers Andrelli & Blue with the friday night warmup andill be taking the reigns for hour 2

Enjoy :)

hello MK X :wave:

great sounds so far :mml:

tnx man its good to be here, Im here lurking from time to time. and I dont know how to change my screenname should be A,Blue Instead of mavve might have to do a new one:music:
PM Dan I'm sure he would be glad to change it for you

try to PM one of the MOD's :)

you have the answers alredy:grinning:

Last edited:
PM Dan I'm sure he would be glad to change it for you

LOL..i'm sure Dan has bigger things to worry about than changing forum names, the MOD's can do that :)

LOL..i'm sure Dan has bigger things to worry about than changing forum names, the MOD's can do that :)
Yeah good point,forgot mod could change it

thanks...now i have to drive 80km one way to the nearest IKEA :lol::lol:

Hahaha. A tip: Buy a meal "swedish dinner", drive to the nearest IKEA, lay yourself down on a nice and soft bed and start enjoying the food. :D

Hahaha. A tip: Buy a meal "swedish dinner", drive to the nearest IKEA, lay yourself down on a nice and soft bed and start enjoying the food. :D

when i go to IKEA its like a vacation lmao...i go for meatballs and by the time i'm out of there i bought so much that there's no room to actually put the meatballs in the car....that place is addictive, maybe i should invest in it and by some shares :lol::lol:

Back