28-04-2009 Airbase re-mix 014

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
:choon: like this tune :grinning:

So just rushed out the door to pick up the misses, just as Im near her friends house, she calls me, and tells me she's gonna make it home on her own, **** sake she made me miss like 20mins of music! and now I can listen for 10mins, then I have to go out again, and pick up my mate, zZzz.

Tuned in, too. Chatting with DJ Riot on G-Talk. :grinning::dance::love::cat:

good track with the elements of breaks:dance:

* Now Loving : 997 ~ Airbase - Re-mix 014 on AH.FM *

So just rushed out the door to pick up the misses, just as Im near her friends house, she calls me, and tells me she's gonna make it home on her own, **** sake she made me miss like 20mins of music! and now I can listen for 10mins, then I have to go out again, and pick up my mate, zZzz.

:hmmm: Love :love: conqerrors all, or ? :bully: :angel: :devil: :tease:

Last edited:

Are you on MySpace or FaceBook? I know you are somewhere because I sent a friend request last night. But I can't remember. What is my name? :blink::lolz::cat:

gotta bounce, need to study a bit :confused:

c ya tomorrow :wave:

* Now Listening : 964 ~ Airbase - Re-mix 014 on AH.FM *

gotta bounce, need to study a bit :confused:

c ya tomorrow :wave:

Take care aakos ! :grinning:

* Now Listening : 960 ~ Airbase - Re-mix 014 on AH.FM *

hello everyone...tuned ;]

:wave: good evening dj2seth :super:

:dancing: Having a good time listening !​
:wub: :bravo:

what an awesome set.... the energy is exactly what I needed at this moment!!

* Now Listening : 938 ~ Airbase - Re-mix 014 on AH.FM *

what an awesome set.... the energy is exactly what I needed at this moment!!

:) Funny : listening at the same set as you : :cap:

yet I'm listening at a lower volume level, reading some articles and checking my e-mails ! :grinning:

:dancing:

Back