28-05-2007 LaCeeN - Digital Express 019 with Orange Project

Oh, that was harsh... from a track with so much feeling and atmosphere to one so completely different. We needed one of Orange Project's 15 second clips in the middle. :)

Nice sounds!

I know about ''the orange'' I never heard Orange Project, I also missed the guestmix :(

Nice sounds!

I know about ''the orange'' I never heard Orange Project, I also missed the guestmix :(

Mr Sam feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Insight (Orange Project Remix)

check that out if you have yet to hear of them Laan :love:

Aww man, I was on the phone for 2 minutes, and I missed 4 tracks!

14.Peter Dubs - Cubu (Original Mix)
15.Keneth Thomas - Ghost In The Machine (Acapella)
16.Armin Van Buuren Vs Rank 1 - This Word Is Watching Me (Cosmic Gate Mix)
17.Gabi Newman - The Bird (Acapella)

Whee, isn't this fun?

i actually thought that was pretty cool. keeps it all going. its nicee

Great jobbb!

Ok, folks, time to go home. Enjoy the rest of the sets, catch you later.

Set was great fun LaCeeN, thanks! Props to Orange Project for a wild guestmix.

:ciao:

Last edited:
Can I download this set? Some of those mashup/mixes/whatever they are so so nicely done! Premium!

Thanks, I guess I'll get someone else to get it for me then... I don't use torrents myself. Can anyone open a torrent file?

Thanks, I guess I'll get someone else to get it for me then... I don't use torrents myself. Can anyone open a torrent file?

the torrent file is opened in a torrent client/program such as "azureus" or "utorrent"
then the program will download the mp3 file

Yeah, I hate installing stuff on my computer, I keep as little as possible on it. I don't really want to install the torrent program so maybe I can get someone else to download the mp3 for who has a torrent client. Many of my friends from school do.

Back