Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Here's Piccoli the Kitten. He's growing like crazy. He purrs, uses the small litter box I have set up for them, and eats crunchies along side his Mom. He's advanced. And he was the last kitten born. So he's the youngest, but he's going to be a big cat when he grows up, I do believe. Check him out. :cat:

Last edited:
Bah Minneapolites, Floridians - pampered all yas, I say! Of course, here in Ottawa, Ontario - things are pretty nice out - Sunny & 17°C; summer weather's being elusive and a sewage leak in the revière Outaouais has completely polluted every beach within 50 miles downstream, so it doesn't matter. My buddy's got a pool anyway - will go there when it's warmer..... then I'll be able to gloat too. ;)

Here's another picture. :cat:

Last edited:
yeah hello son:console::lol::lol::p:p
hahahahahahahah you make me laugh sooooo much thanks alot ....i am getting ready for tommorrow and the rest of the week ... on ah.fm..... got my chair with a nice pillow ....:lol:

Actually I misspelled that - they're technically called Miniapolitans, aren't they?

That first one didn't come out right. Try again. :cat:

Last edited:
i've been to fort lauderdale before.

i also just went to fort myers this early spring
did you enjoy your self .... i also have family there ...in fort myers....and in naples too...

Bah Minneapolites, Floridians - pampered all yas, I say! Of course, here in Ottawa, Ontario - things are pretty nice out - Sunny & 17°C; summer weather's being elusive and a sewage leak in the revière Outaouais has completely polluted every beach within 50 miles downstream, so it doesn't matter. My buddy's got a pool anyway - will go there when it's warmer..... then I'll be able to gloat too. ;)
come to florida ...maybe we can vist some trance clubs here and go to south beach....

T4L - Main Room 073 28 May 2008

01. Josh Millstone - As the Day Fades (Phunk Investigation Ghost Mix) [Black Hole]
02. Monogato - Kim [Method]
03. Marcel Woods - Woods Life is Like a Box of Chocolates (Nestle Mix) [High Contrast]
04. Stripwlker - Wackjob (Dub Mix) [In Charge]
05. Nic Chagall - What You Need (Marco V Remix) [High Contrast]
06. Carl B - Last Summer [Daif]
07. Majai - Phoria (Airbase Remix) [Tetsuo]
08. Sander van Doorn - Pura Vida [Doorn]
09. W&W - Countach [Captivating Sounds]
10. Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Cosmic Gate Remix) [Combined Forces]

Thanks my dear gp1 for the TL :)

Anytime mate - always check CC's database :)

Back