• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
so far so good :mml::mml::dance::dance:

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

I was searching for the final tunes to put in my mix when this beautiful promo arrived. Just couldn't resist to play it!

Dave Emanuel - Four Noble Truths (Masoud Remix) [Harmonic Breeze]

You all probably know the tune coming in now :)

4. Dan Stone - Crafted [Anjunabeats]
5. Jordan Suckley - From Paradise (Jon O'Bir Remix) [Goodgreef Digital]

One of my faves from 2009 here:dance:

hello hello everyone :wave::friends::beer:

samernandrea, MK X (Infrasonic), Juventa, antstale, Zayni, Squall+, rawful, Andrey Frsky, NASA, andyleedb, snmf1, rdevito

Hello there!! :friends:

How are you doing ? :megacrazy:

Im doing great, all excited about this MASSIVE celebration...I cant remember being this excited!!! :music::music::music::music:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

and you?! :hug:

Im doing great, all excited about this MASSIVE celebration...I cant remember being this excited!!! :music::music::music::music:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

and you?! :hug:
Hehe. The fact it is already 4th year is exciting. Music ? I think not much. Lately I am depressed with trance music. I found lack of inspirations in it. Anyway, should be ok soon. :mask:

I am fine beside this. Waiting for Dan's speech. :megacrazy:

06. Lurance - Unconsciousness (Juventa Remix) :::Crystal Clouds:::

07. Aleksey Beloozerov - I Run To You (Juventa Remix) :::Harmonic Breeze:::

Hehe. The fact it is already 4th year is exciting. Music ? I think not much. Lately I am depressed with trance music. I found lack of inspirations in it. Anyway, should be ok soon. :mask:

I am fine beside this. Waiting for Dan's speech. :megacrazy:

Been there, hun! thats why I turned to all the classic tunes, most of the sounds playing right now, im hearing for the first time, to tell you how cut off I have been! :hug:

Do you kow what time UCT will it be?!

Hi :grinning2:

Back