bear_hug_bear.jpg

oh wow:megacrazy::hug:
e e ee e e eeeeee
:mml::mml::mml:
:dancing::dancing::dancing:
:clap:
:super::super::super:
:love::wub::love:

ok thats it for me!! bye everyone, enjoy the rest of this massive event....i cant tune in later, so this is all for me to enjoy the 5 years aniversary.....thanks to everyone for make this so especial, beautiful and so amazing!!! thank you AH.FM for contribute to trance scene worldwide!!

THANK YOU! :bravo:

Last edited:
ok thats it for me!! bye everyone, enjoy the rest of this massive event....i cant tune in later, so this is all for me to enjoy the 5 years aniversary.....thanks to everyone for make this so especial, beautiuful and so amazing!!! thank you AH.FM for contribute to trance escene worldwide!!

:):):):):):)

730 Listeners ~ 82 Matt Davey - 5YAMC on AH.FM

82 Matt Davey - 5-Year Anniversary Massive Celebration Pluton Stage (01-06-2011) :book:

01. Matt Davey - Castaway | CD-R
02. Andain - Beautiful Things 2010
02. (Jorn van Deynhoven Sundale Mix) | Black Hole Recordings
03. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - Sun & Moon | Anjunabeats
04. Norin & Rad vs Recurve - The Gift | Air Up There Recordings
05. Nadia Ali - Love Story (Andy Moor Extended Mix) | Smile In Bed Recordings
06. .. .. ..

Nadia Ali
Nadia Ali
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Nadia Ali

Profile: Nadia Ali was born in Libya and grew up in Queens, New York City. Nadia's first releases were with the group iiO, notably "Rapture" and "At The End," before embarking on her solo career.
In Groups: iiO

Some may find staying in a hotel room a boring occupation, but Eller van Buuren makes the best out of it. Travelling the globe for the Armin Only ‘Mirage’ tour, he checks into hotels in cities such as Kiev, Buenos Aires and Melbourne. A couple of hours before the New Year’s Eve edition of the show kicked off in Melbourne, Nadia Ali and him decided to light up the hotel room with some warm vocals and guitar, performing an acoustic version of ‘Feels So Good’.

Enjoy the Australian view, but most of all: enjoy this special bit of footage of another outstanding hotel room session!

Feels So Good acoustic session by Nadia Ali & Eller A State Of Trance :book:

ok thats it for me!! bye everyone, enjoy the rest of this massive event....i cant tune in later, so this is all for me to enjoy the 5 years aniversary.....thanks to everyone for make this so especial, beautiful and so amazing!!! thank you AH.FM for contribute to trance escene worldwide!!

bye:wave:see you soon:friends:
:mml::mml::mml:

oh my f**kin' god:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:Nadia Ali

Love Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ask me i will say it,
You make me smile,
It's contagious,
And in your eyes,
I can see it,
Cuz your heart is the greatest.

When I'm with you, I am taken,
With the feeling that you've been chosen,
What I'm longing is the best thing,
In a long time that I'm not broken,

And I cant be without you
So dont go anywhere,
You show me love like no one else has done yet,
And with the road ahead,
This is the begining of this love story,
Of this love story.

ok thats it for me!! bye everyone, enjoy the rest of this massive event....i cant tune in later, so this is all for me to enjoy the 5 years aniversary.....thanks to everyone for make this so especial, beautiful and so amazing!!! thank you AH.FM for contribute to trance scene worldwide!!

see ya m8 :hug: and agree :yes:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Back