28-05-2011 5yamc

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
First of all congratulations!! :bravo:

It's nice to be part of this family and having lot of you as a friend. Special is big thing for me, is because I learn lot of about trance music from all of you. All of you inspired me to produce and make my own music.
Now I see why is this the best forum on whole internet, because it's made of all of you.
Thanks Dan for for such a great time I spend here and such a massive shows.

One Love = AH Love :)

Can't w8 for show:music:

congratulations AH.FM you are the best rodio online dedicated to trance music
greetings from Mexico

\o/ wooop! :) Excellent!

Lets make this more interesting, every few days I'll announce a random number of DJ's that will take part in 5YAMC. :music:

Here are some in random order:

Markus Schulz 2Hour Mix
Jon O'bir
XiJaro
DJ Ange
Matt Davey
Daniel Wanrooy
Robbie Schwan
Dave Nadz
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Leon Bolier

Amazing Party will be for sure, to be part of it once again and share with friends!

Lets make this more interesting, every few days I'll announce a random number of DJ's that will take part in 5YAMC. :music:

Markus Schulz 2Hour Mix
Jon O'bir
XiJaro
DJ Ange
Matt Davey
Daniel Wanrooy
Robbie Schwan
Dave Nadz
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Leon Bolier

looks really interesting :)

now i cant find the post, it seems to have been removed... maybe posted in erroro and nothing is 100% yet???

ok, first i wanna say thank you afterhours for being there. second you are awesome, i've got my last exam at the 26th, so that means holidays during this celebration. where the arties are. i'll be therre for suree :D

Markus Schulz 2Hour Mix
Jon O'bir
XiJaro
DJ Ange
Matt Davey
Daniel Wanrooy
Robbie Schwan
Dave Nadz
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Leon Bolier

I Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Afterhours.fm never disappoints! even when the party is gonna take place on my birthday date!

Back