Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
connected2.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Mostly a Progressive Trance set this week with productions from Heatbeat, Jaytech & Jerome Isma-Ae all featuring.

Enjoy!

I'll post the tracklist in the morning if one of the staffers doesn't beat me to it :)

Vicky :hug:

Mostly a Progressive Trance set this week with productions from Heatbeat, Jaytech & Jerome Isma-Ae all featuring.

Enjoy!

I'll post the tracklist in the morning if one of the staffers doesn't beat me to it :)

Vicky :hug:
:hug:

yeeey Prog :mml:

Chooned in to the Victoria show:grinning:

Change of pace:beer:

so far so gud:music:

:mml::mml::mml::super:

(unpoof)

Okay, now. This is really good. :dancing: :grinning:

How ya'll are, Peeps? (kisses and hugs) :hug: :cat:

Cool sounds here:grinning:

Hey, someone do me a favor. Tell Picco to take me off Ignore for a minute and go read this post:
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/11991-18-07-2008-jonathan-martin-evolution-015-a-6.html#post463953

Update on Picco the Cat: He is doing just fine. He healed up over the next week or so after it happened. He doesn't limp anymore and he has regained full use of his claws on that front left foot. Now he can climb just as good and fast as the rest of the kitties. He gets a little bigger and a little more beautiful every day. He is a wonderful cat, and I'm glad I named him after you. You would really love him. He's going to be a big sized cat when he grows up. His bones are solid and he's strong. I wish you could meet him. He's really great. :super: :hug: :cat:

Back