28-07-2009 Coldharbour Day 2009

Vote for your favourite sets from Coldharbour Day

• Total voters
Well what a great day its been ive done **** all apart from listen to hours of great music !!!!
Dont get many days like this but its come to an end i need some sleep for work tomorrow, will download the rest of the sets good night all !!!!

Im off to dream \o/

:friends: take care Rick - see you tomorrow or later :wave:

Have a good sleep :sleeping: :bravo:

Well what a great day its been ive done **** all apart from listen to hours of great music !!!!
Dont get many days like this but its come to an end i need some sleep for work tomorrow, will download the rest of the sets good night all !!!!

Im off to dream \o/

night rick! top work :grinning:

hello family, im here working in the background making sure all is good @ AH with the staff :)

I just wanted to say last 4 hours have been the best i ever heard from schulz, the flow and track selection GOT me really stuck ... just massive !!! thank you markus!

were halfway through Coldharbour Day, more to come :)

hugs all

hey Dan! i just wanna another coldharbour day on ah.fm :) one day :bully:
:choon:

i will certainly try! but i go my wisdom teeth taken out about 2 hours ago so hopefully i will be feeling good enough tomorrow. You travel to all his gigs?

no not all, but trying to....its not that easy especially when i m so busy trying to keepo up wioth everyone else too hahahah

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

hello family, im here working in the background making sure all is good @ AH with the staff :)

I just wanted to say last 4 hours have been the best i ever heard from schulz, the flow and track selection GOT me really stuck ... just massive !!! thank you markus!

hugs all
+1 Thanks Dan & Markus for an incredible set. :bravo::bravo::bravo::super:

hugs all

:iagree:
Awesome set

ARNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ :D :D

hugs all
:hug:
+100:mask:

hugs all

you guys are doing a FABULOUS job as always! thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Rick: night night ;)

Back