28-07-2009 Coldharbour Day 2009

Vote for your favourite sets from Coldharbour Day

• Total voters
OceanLab vs. Gareth Emery - On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)

but armin already does this for us and we get a little more out of it.......and we can CHOOSE to buy it...hahahha jajajajaj

its done well...just nt my thing im toooooo OCD:dance:

and i love this tune dont make it stop PLEASE DONT STOP!

They now what their doing. Mashupmasters :super:

How can a tracklist even be determined ??? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!! IF THEY'RE FREESTYLING THIS ??? ..... I'd like to see Armin & Tiesto do this....

on a gooooooood day!! love it love it! um where can we get a set with aALLL this mash up as FULL TUNES???? huhuh?

OHHHHHHHHH

I want ot be back at Above & Beyond RIGHT NOW DAMN IT!

very nicely done
evyqueen87
AH.FM Addict

The nice part is, if you dislike a song, you won't have to wait long :)

but armin already does this for us and we get a little more out of it.......and we can CHOOSE to buy it...hahahha jajajajaj

its done well...just nt my thing im toooooo OCD:dance:

and i love this tune dont make it stop PLEASE DONT STOP!

hehehe well armin does it to but on on tuesdays :P. my fav song alone tonight. I guess above and beyond gave these mate all the vocals from all their songs hehe.

hehehe well armin does it to but on on tuesdays :P. my fav song alone tonight. I guess above and beyond gave these mate all the vocals from all their songs hehe.

no no no!! he does a yearly mega mix :) you should check it out if you havent....

For a megamix, you gotta admit it's pretty sick, and like HelloSam it isn't usually my thing

it's growing on me, i'm having fun, just thinking to myself, what the heck they'll play next

Back