28-07-2009 Coldharbour Day 2009

Vote for your favourite sets from Coldharbour Day

• Total voters
i dont even remember much more than his voice anda thinking...ok ok ok keep talking! hahahah

he just kept going on and on and on...and I kept losing track hahahahha

i think i put on a great show that I was OK until the phone had to be used....hahahahahhah! v

:lol: thats the best part

Dakota vs. Amster Dyen pres. Airplay 47 - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix) vs. Be Free (Mat Zo Remix) (Signum Mashup)

OceanLab vs. Gareth Emery - On A Metropolis Day (Myon & Shane 54 Mashup)

you sure ?

TATW / ASOT PLAyED !

Can you follow danmark_ori?

:) :lol: The listening is going fine - but because the ID's switch so fast, just now and then I pick one for a Discogs ! :grinning:

( and often, after having put one, in the background, I update a given one :wink: )

guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want these mash up!!! :(theyre probably never going to be full length and available huh? :(

DONT ANSWER...just let me live in my dream world

I do feel the power of software mixing :music: :music: or what?

Good evening/morning everyone :wave: :music:

they think its ajuna day im convinced...hahahha

or they are prepared for an upcoming anjuna day

hahah

either way im still ok with it

its cause shane a myon are buddies with the anjuna boys so they have most of the vocals of above & beyond songs so they are taking advantage and using them hehe but its fine with me im loving it.

its cause shane a myon are buddies with the anjuna boys so they have most of the vocals of above & beyond songs so they are taking advantage and using them hehe but its fine with me im loving it.

ahhhh i see

so these are not full songs they are using smaples and creating the set...SEE HOW WISHFUL THINKING I AM!!??

my blonde world is FANTASTIC...until it collides with reality :( poop

I do feel the power of software mixing :music: :music: or what?

Good evening/morning everyone :wave: :music:

yup software mixing. there is no way you can mix that fast with all these toons unless you have like 10 cdjs and they are all cued. i hear deepest blue

guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want these mash up!!! :(theyre probably never going to be full length and available huh? :(

DONT ANSWER...just let me live in my dream world

they will not be available :ee: :tease:

Like I have a clue :whistle:
:friends:

:music::music::music::music::music:

Back