28-07-2009 Coldharbour Day 2009

Vote for your favourite sets from Coldharbour Day

• Total voters
Com'on it's only 24 hours, they just can't include every artist who works with Coldharbour. Especially those who collaborated only once.

PS: I personally would like to see Nifra instead of some artists from the line-up. But this is deffo not the best topic for discussion here. :)

its the PERFECT place to discuss....if no one says anything, then no one will ever know that she wanted to play or that fans wanted to hear her.

we are all being within reason and no one is saying mean/rude/slanderous/offensive/negative comments....so i see no issue.

thats what is great about forums! the people who run this will be readin too so next time they can see who needs to be worked in...and maybe if we're lucky even make it LONGER!! not that its not long enough but come on theres never such thing as enough TRANCE! especially from a siiik label like coldharbour ;)

:bravo:

Oh thanks for a homily but you tried in vain :wink:

Now I go to sleep and when I wake up, it will be the Coldharbour Day \o/

Believe me as I have done many lineups in the past (Dejavu, Uplifts, *in the mix*, EOYC, YAMC etc) it's not a fun thing to do, and its a really difficult thing. Coldharbour was not something i did, it was managed by the GDJB team, I know they cant fit everyone, I'm sure they have their own criteria that each DJ must of met to be on the lineup, i maybe wrong, however lets just enjoy this special day, there is always a next time for all things.

<3 hugs all

Tonight is the night
Im going to bed to make sure to be up for 3am

Whee, Marcus Schossow, Markus Schulz, Sied van Riel and dj eco <3

:choon::music:

Soon :) though I need to get some sleep first :lol:

1st up is mr pit. i so hope that we record markus' set cause thats gonna be a good 4 hour set! i will most likely either be asleep or awake for it (never know the time difference).

16 minutes. come on :)))

good morning to everyone!

10 minutes to start \o/

Shana \o/

this is track @1 for me from 2008!

Nice start :wub:

Back