28-07-2009 Coldharbour Day 2009

Vote for your favourite sets from Coldharbour Day

• Total voters
I like his tech style, he does all the tracks and mixes in a hard manner what for sure will make u dance...XD

:grinning: the ' signature ' of a remixing DJ ( is one has a specific style ) is a trademark to cherish ! :yes: :good2:​

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM-B! :)

Wicked tjoons :music:

Kabooooooooooooooooooooooom \o/

I can't wait for the next set

i loved his set on i think luminosity that was awesome

Amazing track by Marcus. Kaboom great !!!!

:cap: I missed some sets too - yet there are so many more to come ( apart from Replays :wink: ) it's rather the ' live ' & forum experience, not exactly the very music :grinning:​

that's true. live sets sound cooooolerrrrrr:super: and i'm happy with the idea that so many people are enjoying the same music in the same time with me:music:

FILTH –noun 1. offensive or disgusting dirt or refuse; foul matter: the filth dumped into our rivers.
2. foul condition: to live in filth.
3. moral impurity, corruption, or obscenity.
4. vulgar or obscene language or thought.
5. This ******* tune !!!!

raun·chy (rôn
prime.gif
ch
emacr.gif
, rän
prime.gif
-)
adj. raun·chi·er, raun·chi·est Slang 1. a. Obscene, lewd, or vulgar: "[He] uses language so aggressively raunchy that he seems to be insisting his choice of vocabulary, at least, is no sin" (Wall Street Journal).
b. Sexually explicit.
c. Exhibiting lust.

OMG!!!!!
no words!!! it's MASSIVE!!!!! \O/ \O/ \O/

that's true. live sets sound cooooolerrrrrr:super: and i'm happy with the idea that so many people are enjoying the same music in the same time with me:music:

:good2: Quite the fun of a globally-wide Forum ! :) We're all EDM ( trance & / or progressive addicts :w00t: :grinning: :super:

Back