Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Oh nice! yeah i have never really tuned into Nocturnal before and most of the time I can find the mp3 copy of the anjunabeats radio shows. So I usually keep AH blasting away from work =0 keeps me that much saner while i spend my days here! and all the good programming here, how could anyone complain!
i like nocturnals 'coz matt is playing different genres not only trance or progressive :) and invites interesting guests :mml:

i like nocturnals 'coz matt is playing different genres not only trance or progressive :) and invites interesting guests :mml:

Yeah thats probably right, Matt Darey would have a great radio show! how often does it get played? One new mix a month or a couple per month?

Yeah thats probably right, Matt Darey would have a great radio show! how often does it get played? One new mix a month or a couple per month?
every week :) 1 hour mix from him and 1 hour guest dj :) he's got also monthly podcast :) you can check it on itunes :)

yeah i use to use DI alot before i started using AH, now i would never go back!

On DI i listen 2 Aly & Fila - Future Sound of Egypt, RUSSIA GOES CLUBBING Trance
with Bobina, ALTER EGO PROGRESSIVE - Abbott & Chambers...but mooooost of my time i´m @ AH :music:

ok guys gotta go now. have to write my referat for tomorrow

see u :wave:

p.s. Tomek and we've got some sunny days here :( :S

On DI i listen 2 Aly & Fila - Future Sound of Egypt, RUSSIA GOES CLUBBING Trance
with Bobina, ALTER EGO PROGRESSIVE - Abbott & Chambers...but mooooost of my time i´m @ AH :music:
had never listen to any of those :tongue: alter ego progressive seems to be quite good... i've seen tracklists few times :)

Very nice selection on your shows... :lol:

anyone remember back when they did Elevated Progg before Chris started his lable Alter Ego? now that was an awesome radio show!!

had never listen to any of those :tongue: alter ego progressive seems to be quite good... i've seen tracklists few times :)

:w00t: you really really should - but now let´s concentrate on Vexilium - Different Dimension 027 :p

:super: :mml: :super: :mml: :super: :mml: :super:

Very nice selection on your shows... :lol:

anyone remember back when they did Elevated Progg before Chris started his lable Alter Ego? now that was an awesome radio show!!

:whistle: i have more..... :whistle:

Back