28-11-2009 Live Broadcast TC

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am glad I am not there as there is NOTHING going on there, better to be here as here are more people:bravo:- and more atmosphere here :dance:

I heard there is another big trance party tonight in the best club in BG, that's why the club is empty! A pity for Pedro & FD, but fair for the promoters of the event :mask:

:iagree: mate :rave::dancing::rave::dancing::rave:

I am glad I am not there as there is NOTHING going on there, better to be here as here are more people:bravo:- and more atmosphere here :dance:

I heard there is another big trance party tonight in the best club in BG, that's why the club is empty! A pity for Pedro & FD, but fair for the promoters of the event :mask:

Yeah it's Trance Illumination 3 at Yalta Club. Also another party in club The Moon in Sofia!

So it's 3 massive parties (2 trance parties) really hard to get a lot of people in the club... and i noticed there are no chicks on the video stream!? that's cause the party @ The Moon lets women get in for free :D all chicks are there

while Trance Illumination 3 & Trance Culture both have audio stream. and all night for almost 5 hours i've been changing the radio stations every 5-10 mins :D it's really fun

Tracklist Fast Distance

01. Robert Miles - Children (Sean Tyas Remix Fast Distance Intro Rework)
02. Super8 & Tab - Delusion
03. Ram - Ramsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
04. Andy Blueman - Sea tides (Energetic Remix)
05. Filo & Peri Ft. Aruna - Ashley (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
06. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Uplifting Remix)
07. Fast Distance - Big Ben

Thanks Elkinjp, forgot the ID xD

But there we could have danced like hellllllllllll:) But yeah, here are nicer people and more IDing possibility:) xD

why not in our homes, uni, and other place the roof the roof the roof is on fire :super:

who gonna dance with me ??? :first: :dancing:

Yeah it's Trance Illumination 3 at Yalta Club. Also another party in club The Moon in Sofia!

So it's 3 massive parties (2 trance parties) really hard to get a lot of people in the club... and i noticed there are no chicks on the video stream!? that's cause the party @ The Moon lets women get in for free :D all chicks are there

while Trance Illumination 3 & Trance Culture both have audio stream. and all night for almost 5 hours i've been changing the radio stations every 5-10 mins :D it's really fun

well at least you have 3 gigs at the same day, here in Lisbon we don't have anything:P

Line Up:
22:00 Dj Steven
23:00 Raf Marchesini
00:00 Cor Fijneman
01:00 Fast Distance
02:00 Pedro Del Mar
03:00 Veselin Tasev

all CET times :)
next ones on

Tracklist Fast Distance

01. Robert Miles - Children (Sean Tyas Remix Fast Distance Intro Rework)
02. Super8 & Tab - Delusion
03. Ram - Ramsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)
04. Andy Blueman - Sea Tides (Energetic Remix)
05. Filo & Peri Ft. Aruna - Ashley (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
06. Samara - Verano (Fast Distance Uplifting Remix)
07. Fast Distance - Big Ben
08. Alex M.O.R.P.H. Ft. Ana Criado - Sunset Boulevard

well at least you have 3 gigs at the same day, here in Lisbon we don't have anything:P

lineup of those gigs not so impressive though. i doubt you've heard any of them. still good music. mixing skills are sharp

[trance] mrsy b2b Lifeless, Katsarov, Sugar DJs @ Yalta Club

[trance] Fast Distance, Pedro Del Mar, Veselin Tasev @ Club Escape

[techno] Stephan Panev & Birben @ Club The Moon

alright tranzer gotta go! gonna go meet another AH member:):super::super:

Back