28-11-2009 Live Broadcast TC

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll: How do you rate this show? : TC Bulgaria is wrong ??? i see "andski" give low vote but right now i think he give high. And me for start i give high vote and right now middle vote. I think that other people make same feeling (not for my vote of course)

sad to bring this information to you all but this is the last set of the nite, the club told veselin that 4AM club must close....

not much we can do...

HAHAHA, I don't care, my highlight is on the decks RIGHT NOW, after I don't care as I catch some sleep:mask:

And that's their own fault if they don't stick with their timetables!

Again, just fair for the promoter:super:

sad to bring this information to you all but this is the last set of the nite, the club told veselin that 4AM club must close....

not much we can do...
thank you for what we got it was massive ...i heard the whole thing......and plus we get vesselin every week on the one and only :hug:
:bravo:AFTERHOUR.FM:hug::loveah::dance3::ah::thankyou:.............

not much we can do...

no comment :chair:

HAHAHA, I don't care, my highlight is on the decks RIGHT NOW, after I don't care as I catch some sleep:mask:

And that's their own fault if they don't stick with their timetables!

Again, just fair for the promoter:super:

:iagree:

Incredible set from Pedro...A DJ who definitely proves that he delivers amazing trance to all of us....

Woha, this sure is a massive CHOON!!!:choon:

This CHOON was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!:choon:

Dan czy będzie opcja ściągnięcia dzisiejszej audycji czy będzie tak jak w tamtym miesiącu z OTR ???

Back