28-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Pure art is one thing... this place is for trance music and related items. Nude women in covered in chocolate are not even closely related to Trance. I am sorry, but this is not an art forum. There are many places such as Deviant art or other places if you wish to dicuss this sort of stuff. I don't care about the pictures.

What I care about is the fact that other members might be completely offended about it. I can tell you there are many that I have spoken to and do not appreciate this kind of stuff (both male and female). It is asked to respect this community as well as other members.

The reason I complain about this is because one is give a pinky finger and they take an arm. I can understand it a little bit, but that is pushing it much to far. And with all do respect, I don't have any patience for this kind of stuff. I am sorry if I am being harse, but you have to respect what Afterhours is. If people turn it into something else, then we will end up losing our fan base.

I am not at work at all. I am on holidays in Europe, and enjoying myself. I am also trying to represent the best interest of people. I hear complaints day in day out about what goes on in the forums. I am not going to name any names as they will remain annonymous, but you know who you are.

Dan is one of my best friends and I respect what he has built here. What I don't respect is people tarnshing Afterhours image with these kind of childish posts.

This place is about Trance, music and related matters. I am not the only one that shares the same opinion... many are afraid to post this because the will be flammed by the rest of the community. Well I am not afraid to take a stand and be a voice for these people who will back me up on this one. I have no problem in being flammed or yelled at myself. I stand up for what I believe in.

Anyways enough. I have said far more then I wanted, and I do not want ot start an arguement on here.

Let's get back and enjoy this massive even with some great choons!

Cheers!

What I personally find really, really, really annoying, is people who are so desperate for attention that they have to post long winded replies in large, bold, colored fonts, just to ensure that nobody could possibly miss their drivel...

So should I be censoring you? No, I live and let live. I've no time for deviant art, I squeeze in some time for ah.fm and in course of experience one form of art with my ears and get treated with another for my eye in the process. Consider, for example, all the enjoyable "ec's", i.e. "eye candy". Well if a woman dipped in chocolate doesn't qualify as eye candy, I don't know what else does. From my perspective you're coming off much more as a prude than anything else.

Peace :music:

I know this one ... Gimme a sec

Well, I see one error. Track 1. It's real name is iPad, not uPad :rofl::rofl::rofl:
No, that will be his follow up. And after that he'll release wePad :lol:

Talla 2XLC - End Of Year Countdown 2010 Day 11 (28-12-2010)

:har:
W00000t!!!
I like it!!!
Especially the silent parts :megacrazy:

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave: