28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

1120 Listeners ~ 219 Impulsive - EOYC 2011 on AH.FM

:: Armin van Buuren vs Eller van Buuren - Coming Home (Arctic Moon Remix) [Armada Music] ::

177324362_eb41d14100.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/177324362_eb41d14100.jpg

(c) labielecki

Eller van Buuren
Eller van Buuren
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Eller van Buuren

Profile: Brother of Dutch Trance DJ & producer Armin van Buuren
Plays the guitar on some of his tracks

(c) Polar

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Armin van Buuren

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The

In Groups: Alibi, DJ's United (3), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Triple A (5), Wodka Wasters

Profile: Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.

The emotions in that production are incredibly powerfull! The mix of synth and real instruments make my skin crawl with excitment and extacy! I just want to put my hands in the air and let go! Forget about everything for a second!

WOHOOOO!!!!

Arctic Moon
Arctic Moon
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Arctic Moon

Alias: Thomas Popielarski
Profile: DJ and Producer