28-12-2011 EOYC Day 11

tumblr_lrcw7de6iw1qjmjvko1_400.jpg

j/k :mask:

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 367 (116 members and 251 guests)
lufesoto, Squall, topereq, mZoleee, nonstopextream, MarRey, Dannyboy, PitBullek, bostero111, Spindash, Rick Valentine, mak017, labielecki, n0dix, Ari Mistica, Impulsive, AxinTe, Pobsky, caesarinho, anabuzz, a2thenthony, Surprizzz, elzzis, djwerd3fmfl, amork, GATO, Musey, blade999, Glibnes, Hyper149, Curs3d, Attee, tranceallday, Fabiano Felix, Kamilozz, tcn86, Marvel3, EricAllen, *AvA*, DJ MaPaX, Grz3chu92, MrAbsolum, fridaycoffee, JTParker, AtomicJunkie, aakos, chrsschb, sexystyle, audioex3, Jellyfish, Kabra, ernauskas1996, acoo, tinatina, samy43, 0Pluisje0, ANNDY, solarvision, Agger, Timey, Hakunan, dedy66, Miss Visceral, gotwf, maniak242, GB1337, felipefbc, gypsydoll77, Kai Tracid, CoolPanda, edwuinelectro, Palach, gdjblaci, sranoid, canis, Acuario51, Deezers, Traxx, pawelzx, Mekki, supersaw, desigo, Danicpanic, Tunerline, MiniMan, end of promotion, HakanN, slatebluemusic, dessy37, poprAniolek, Keleris91, DavidStolk, quangbig, did000, MrTuur, InfinityG35, boww!, Indiana Jones, damiano190189, scarlett, Barbara, nocture, Trancealer, rodrigou, cepefernando, EvgenWL, germankh, DjJohn, NePtUnO, mr tadz, gmalovestrance0312, NASA, oxerion, Gab, AnGHeLL, coling
:friends::friends::megacrazy::megacrazy:

yea aerofoil remix ;)

WOW! You're lucky there are not so many tech-trance-die-hard fans in here... Even i adored his set ;) Anyway, your opinion of course!
i was listening to the last 5 min of armins set and a ton of people were like if you want good music listen to kearneys' set...i did and was like ohhh kayyy...never again....i'm more into dark progressive not fast bmp music...

massive remix by aerofoil

i was listening to the last 5 min of armins set and a ton of people were like if you want good music listen to kearneys' set...i did and was like ohhh kayyy...never again....i'm more into dark progressive not fast bmp music...

I'm not an uplifter, but that was pure madness :driver: Crazy set, one of the bests from this year's EOYC :choon:

can anyone tell me why aerofoil is not playing for end of the year countdown?????

What a remix!! Loved this one since I first heard it

:( Aerofoil killed the chorus, the most beautiful part of the song :(

Back