29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
guys, pls stop posting those kind of pics, i really dont wanna need to edit your posts, thx :smile::smile:

:music::music:

And I really don't want to look at those anemic girls. :mask:

oh yeah, mike is probably the one with the most alias'

well based on discogs.... :lol:

Absolute (4), Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Push, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

love this one:super::super::super:

well based on discogs.... :lol:

Absolute (4), Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Mike Dierickx, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Push, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

I guess "Mike" was too boring for him, eh? :mask::cat:

Oh!!!!!AMAZING DEJA VU........and now....I fly on the wings of classic....

Back