29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
okay okay

post no 4000 is dedicated to ANGEL ACE for his fantastic set with great chooonage and long not heard tunes

glad i catched that :bravo::bravo::bravo:

:bow:

here we GO

4000:ee:

Just lovin these old songs:super::super::super:

nope.....i tried to do it once, some months ago, but then ended up giving up all too soon.

it takes great time and patience to make a great track. :music:

maybe one day, i might find more than enough inspiration to have me to go forth and make my very own psytrance track :smile:

I've been flirting with producing for years, I finally started to take it a lil more seriously at the end of last year and the beginning of this, and I get a blockage in my left ear thats being a bastard to move lol, a good way to slow things down

nope.....i tried to do it once, some months ago, but then ended up giving up all too soon.

it takes great time and patience to make a great track. :music:

maybe one day, i might find more than enough inspiration to have me to go forth and make my very own psytrance track :smile:
don't give up

breathing.. :ohmy: :wub:

:choon:after:choon:after:choon:

okay okay

post no 4000 is dedicated to ANGEL ACE for his fantastic set with great chooonage and long not heard tunes

here we GO

whooot whooo!!
congrat on ur 4k!! now bendova...

okay okay

here we GO

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Phew, my congratulation-button was going to overheat because of being on hold that long :lol:

Well, classics, there are just too many for 1 or 2 hours, when i would do a set, when i can record one i will tell you.
BTW: Better Colour?

Danmark ori skillful art post mode

okay okay

here we GO

JayCan
Symphonic Emotions on AH

well done on ur 4k Jaycan :clap: :friends:

okay okay

here we GO

:ee:Happy 4k Posts JayCan!!!!!:ee:

and wish you many many more :super:

I think this is one of the sweetest sets we have had all day

:super::super::super:

Back