29-03-2011 Spellbinding Day

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
the cure is

:beer2: and :puff:

it's always important a good nurse that take care of you :ee: :angel:

hello_sexy_nurse.gif

Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Remix)

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

01. Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Return To Coldharbour Remix)
02. Tiesto feat. BT - Love Comes Again (Bart Claessen Remix)

i think is Bart Claessen remix, not sure

OK people. I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer, been up for nearly 20 hours! lol

Would just like to say a massive thanks to everyone who tuned in and for all the great feedback received!
Also, big shout out to all the dj's thats took part as great sets heard all round and thanks to Dan and all the AH crew for letting SBR takeover today!

I'll leave you with the impressive Liquid Vision in the mix right now, and don't forget Mitchell Claxton & Mohamed Ragab up next who will both rock it! :)

Laterzzzz

View Poll Results: How do you rate this show?
Pretty bad
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif
1 1.59%

Seriously??? Who voted Pretty Bad? :beat:

This has been a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE day!!!!! :megacrazy:

OK people. I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer, been up for nearly 20 hours! lol

Would just like to say a massive thanks to everyone who tuned in and for all the great feedback received!
Also, big shout out to all the dj's thats took part as great sets heard all round and thanks to Dan and all the AH crew for letting SBR takeover today!

I'll leave you with the impressive Liquid Vision in the mix right now, and don't forget Mitchell Claxton & Mohamed Ragab up next who will both rock it! :)

Laterzzzz
thank you Paul for make this possible!!! really thank you!!! :bravo::bravo:

sleep well and take care!:friends:

Laterzzzz
Thanks for spending so much time with us Paul! And the wonderful music!

The Police - S.O.S. (Sander van Doorn Remix)

03. The Police - Message In A Bottle (S.O.S.) (Sander van Doorn Remix)

outstanding remix!!!!! :clap:

Laterzzzz

:thankyou: m8, and :thankyou: :ah: :bow: :beer2:

03. The Police - S.O.S. (Sander van Doorn Remix)

outstanding remix!!!!! :clap:

ofc, by the man himself :bow: SANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! o_O :bounce:

Back