Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Les

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • D1ck Tracy

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • DJ cRACKER

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
No...I eat sweet potatoes and chicken breast...but pasta would do good, without butter...i just have no patience to prepare it..:):)
yeah but you eat sweet potatoes and chicken breast ....pasta is just boiling water put pasta seven minutes drain and eat..in less then ten the chicken takes:lol: about forty five minutes to cook ... i think that the pasta is easier

yeah but you eat sweet potatoes and chicken breast ....pasta is just boiling water put pasta seven minutes drain and eat..in less then ten the chicken takes:lol: about forty five minutes to cook ... i think that the pasta is easier

Yeah,you have a point...I´ll give it a try....:grinning:...I love whole wheat pasta..

figuess what happen ..i thought that you left me alone standing in rain..:lol::hug:

Yeah,you have a point...I´ll give it a try....:grinning:...I love whole wheat pasta..
thats what i was gonna tell you ... that is so good... and if you like sauce just pop a little in the microwave and in seconds,minutes you will have pasta and sauce that chicken on top of it doesn't sound bad at all.... just that you don't have the patience...try it....you'll love it ...:grinning:

thats what i was gonna tell you ... that is so good... and if you like sauce just pop a little in the microwave and in seconds,minutes you will have pasta and sauce that chicken on top of it doesn't sound bad at all.... just that you don't have the patience...try it....you'll love it ...:grinning:

I will.....:grinning::grinning:...now I´m hungry again...:lol::lol:

hi evy :wave: :mask:

Back