29-05-2009 3YAMC

Vote on your favourite sets from 3YAMC *Multiple Votes Enabled*

• Total voters
to bad AM is not here he would eat them all....he is the cookis munster...:lol:

hey there girile welcome back

nitey nite girlie

tell me about it been tunned in since 9:00am and its now 4:00pm...my mom us like ur lap top is gonna explode....:lol:its ok i have insurance on it...:lol:

thanks you to?:sleeping:

Lot's of things came in between... they were fun, but also a bad feeling about missing all this :(
Plus when I was here only vocalless songs and dubs were played LOL.. And everyone is getting sick and tired of my face now I guess :LMAO:

aww hunni :console:
i missed loadsa sets today too..
and yesterday all day :lol:
just catched orkidea's and karybde and scylla's set in the nigth..

btw.. im not bored of your cute face if its sumtin that u wanna read ^^ :hug::lovers:

strangers we've become :wub: lovely version of the tune :love:

Lot's of things came in between... they were fun, but also a bad feeling about missing all this :(
Plus when I was here only vocalless songs and dubs were played LOL.. And everyone is getting sick and tired of my face now I guess :LMAO:

ill never get tired of ur face jeffrey :)

aww hunni :console:
i missed loadsa sets today too..
and yesterday all day :lol:
just catched orkidea's and karybde and scylla's set in the nigth..

btw.. im not bored of your cute face if its sumtin that u wanna read ^^ :hug::lovers:

strangers we've become :wub: lovely version of the tune :love:

:hug::friends:

Following weeks I'm totally spending on reliving this event :super:

Kyau & Albert
Nic Chagall
Daniel Kandi
Orkidea
Sied van Riel &
Markus

+

A few sets which I missed like Super 8 & tab, Shah and a few more.

i have my own qquirks but i can tell you that my favorite set of the bunch (i havent heard a lot to be honest) is the Jorn van Edynhoven one

i don’t even know you
not sure that i want to anymore
but maybe there’s something that could change my mind
we loved and we hated
mistreated and prayed upon ourselves
but now that we’re wise we realize it might be time to rewind but
where would we go ? from here?
where would we go?
in, out, in, out, we fell so hard, so young
look at the strangers we’ve become
no doubt, without the love we need, we’re done
look at the strangers we’ve become

:dancing:

me too...:)

Well, I come here everyday because I like the people here. But I dont always like the music so I just tune into something else but stay in the forums here:):hug:

:cap: Doing fine ( prior to joining the Forum again this afternoon, I had a walk in the sun ! :bravo: To me the listening is fun - even when at times the tracks don't quite match my personal taste :ee: Btw : the increased diversity during events like these I see as a bonus ! :super:

I was sitting in the sun for around 30 - 40 minutes and already got a bit of tan, so I'm hoping at the end of the week I will be nicely bronzed :super:

I wish AH got back to its beginning when you had whole lot of diversity - house , trance, tech, prog - everything for everyone not just happy trancy trance. When everyone is playing the same kind of music it's obvious the tunes they're playing are going to be repeated and then called 'overplayed' :ee:

Back