29-05-2009 3YAMC

Vote on your favourite sets from 3YAMC *Multiple Votes Enabled*

• Total voters
i've to say..its a :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Really nice chilling beat on this on, but too bad it was Tiesto:lol::lol::lol:

Big Sky:lol:

Controversies

In December 2007 Marcus Schossow, Dj Eco and Maor Levi created a project named Deadrat6 as a joke on Deadmau5, claiming his tracks sound alike.[3] A similar faux project was also created under the name of Sinterklaa5.. As a counter-move, Deadmau5 created a track under the artist name "Marcus Fatsow". In the 330th episode of A State of Trance, Armin van Buuren played the song Deadrat6 - Very Exactly, which is a track made by Marcus Schossow and Maor Levi to joke on Deadmau5's name. At the beginning of the program Armin said "New tunes coming in the next 2 hours by Deadmau5, and I think he's got a little brother because we got a tune by Deadrat6 too." Schossow also wrote "haha, Armin played my Deadrat6 joke" on his MSN Messenger.
The rivalry between Deadmau5 and Schossow escalated at an event in April 2008 in Oslo, where, according to Marcus Schossow, Deadmau5 refused to play at a club if Marcus Schossow was going to play afterwards. This lead to Marcus Schossow being refused entry and made the night a Deadmau5 solo-event.

:lol::lol::lol:

very interesting stuff, I'm not very fond of MS but he's really going well

par-ty.gif
par-ty.gif

Coronita & Miller ftw! :grinning2:
now just Miller :mml:

:beer2:

ohh nooo AUDREY's voice! :lolz:
chicken voice :P damn hate it!

Controversies

In December 2007 Marcus Schossow, Dj Eco and Maor Levi created a project named Deadrat6 as a joke on Deadmau5, claiming his tracks sound alike.[3] A similar faux project was also created under the name of Sinterklaa5.. As a counter-move, Deadmau5 created a track under the artist name "Marcus Fatsow". In the 330th episode of A State of Trance, Armin van Buuren played the song Deadrat6 - Very Exactly, which is a track made by Marcus Schossow and Maor Levi to joke on Deadmau5's name. At the beginning of the program Armin said "New tunes coming in the next 2 hours by Deadmau5, and I think he's got a little brother because we got a tune by Deadrat6 too." Schossow also wrote "haha, Armin played my Deadrat6 joke" on his MSN Messenger.
The rivalry between Deadmau5 and Schossow escalated at an event in April 2008 in Oslo, where, according to Marcus Schossow, Deadmau5 refused to play at a club if Marcus Schossow was going to play afterwards. This lead to Marcus Schossow being refused entry and made the night a Deadmau5 solo-event.

That was so beautiful:):) I remember ASOT 350, outside the club was a huge poster with Deadmau5 on it... We took a big pencil, and wrote Deadrat6 under it, and did a big stripe in Deadmau5 name:):):):lol::lol::lol:

01. John O Callaghan Feat Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix)
02. Wippenberg - Chakalaka (Sphaera's Boom Chakalaka Remix)
03. Mouss T - Horny (Marcus Schossow Remix)
04. Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light
05. Miko - Muzaik (Marcus Schössow Remix)
06. Tiesto - Lethal Industry ( ID Remix)
07. John O Callaghan Feat Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (ID Remix)

Controversies

i heard about it :LMAO::LMAO:

btw, they are all funny :lol:

Back