• Total voters
I'm in the mood
5_1_122.gif
5_1_116.gif

bass line is sick:mml:

im closing in on 300... thats not to shabby for a day methinx :spam:

great start! and thanks for being on for you set! love that

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

it's My Pleasure 2 Be Here Wiz Such Nice PPl .. 'ving Exam After Less Than 6 Hrs :D Supposed 2 Be :book: .. But :lovers: Music

01. John O'Callaghan & Tom Colontonio - Through The Light (Original Mix) [Armada]
02. John O'Callaghan And Aly & Fila - Megalithic (Original Mix) [Armada] {Joe's Intro Mix}

\o/ :wub: :love:

it's My Pleasure 2 Be Here Wiz Such Nice PPl .. 'ving Exam After Less Than 6 Hrs :D Supposed 2 Be :book: .. But :lovers: Music

01. John O'Callaghan & Tom Colontonio - Through The Light (Original Mix) [Armada]
02. John O'Callaghan And Aly & Fila - Megalithic (Original Mix) [Armada] {Joe's Intro Mix}

very groovn' set so far! :music:

I'm flying....

Gotta love JOC originals :super::super:
and im afraid that :music:>:book:well not all the time but sometimes!

aww my waist and my back hurts like hell :(
toomuch chairraving and sitting here :cry: :lol:

03. Faruk Sabanci And Truby - Leaving Ankara (Luke Terry Remix) [Vandit]

....and thank you for being here for ur set joe....not that many were here today....:bravo::bravo:

Back