29-05-2009 3YAMC

Vote on your favourite sets from 3YAMC *Multiple Votes Enabled*

• Total voters
can i hear? :music::friends::super:

2 b honest, if we had any material, it would prob be on a myspace page, but we dont even have 1 of those (yet). we are still in the very beginnin stages. im still learnin how 2 play the keyboard. so it will take a lil while.

yea we have a couple: tcl, altered mind, fernie, neon tiger, and myself unless if am missing someone that i dont know of...

im not 100% (and probably 100% wrong :)) but i think im the only person on from seattle that ive seen, probably even washington
:dance::choon::dance:

im not 100% (and probably 100% wrong :)) but i think im the only person on from seattle that ive seen, probably even washington

hey jiffy pop, speakin of seattle, my dad is takin me on a "mini vacation" if u can call it that. ill be there from next mon til either wed or thurs.

you could be right u might want to open up and thread to see who will respond to it:):friends:

hey jiffy pop, speakin of seattle, my dad is takin me on a "mini vacation" if u can call it that. ill be there from next mon til either wed or thurs.

its always fun to meet up to AH members :super:

:dance::music::dance::music::dance::music:

Back