29-06-2010 Portugal in the Mix 002

Which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well they deserved it Marcelo:)

I have to agree Spain played a little better today....but i´m just teasing her...:):)

By the way, Portugal´s goalkeeper, Eduardo, was amazing today!! I love seeing great keepers playing very well!!!:bravo::bravo:

:lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop::lollypop:

:hug:
Now you have to keep the good football to face us in the final!!! :megacrazy::megacrazy:

Paraguay is easy...the tough part is the winner between Germany and Argentina...:)

Hey all and Bon Noite :wave:

Soundlift will heal all the hurt Portuguese souls after losing against Spain:console::hug:

What a nice Intro!! :w00t:

I have to agree Spain played a little better today....but i´m just teasing her...:):)

By the way, Portugal´s goalkeeper, Eduardo, was amazing today!! I love seeing great keepers playing very well!!!:bravo::bravo:

Spain was intelligent, they played with the head and not with the heart

loooool Anissa sweety :lol: :hug: :flowers:

Hi Ollie. I hope you don't miss my set cute girl :D ehehe

:D[/QUOTE]

nooooo i just came back home 4 you and SoundLift and Nery :) actually you guys have the prime time tonight :wink: :megacrazy:

Hey guys, don´t forget to put your vuvuzelas in the yellow container...:bike:

:D

nooooo i just came back home 4 you and SoundLift and Nery :) actually you guys have the prime time tonight :wink: :megacrazy: [/QUOTE]

you will miss mine then, don't worry i will miss it too:lol::lol::lol:

hééé soundlift, please i have a question ????!! answer my question !!
why not track of soundlift in the album magic island of shah , i can't understand because you are an incredible Dj, i love all your trackkkk :choon::choon:

:D

Hahahaha :lol:[/QUOTE]

hééé soundlift, please i have a question ????!! answer my question !!
why not track of soundlift in the album magic island of shah , i can't understand because you are an incredible Dj, i love all your trackkkk :choon::choon:

Hahahaha :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Politics by Mr Shah...

whats wrong with the stupid QUOTES tonight, i dont follow them :lol: :megacrazy:

Back