29-07-2009 UK in the Mix 004

Vote for your favourite sets from UK in the Mix 004

• Total voters
* Now Listening : 649 ~ Replay 45 Ben Parker - UK in the Mix 004 on AH.FM 30-07-2009 *

Who was that? :music:

I voted for "Marcos" and "Med vs. Neil Bamford", the two sets I enjoyed the most. :) I thought voting for myself would go against the whole spirit of the thing if you like! So that's why i'm delighted to see 18 votes next to my name so far! :)

:captain: Yes - and I'm happy you got this cool attitude :bravo: You can be proud of yourself - voting ( judging in a way ) is to everyone - except the creator / remixer / presenter him/herself imho ! :grinning:​

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/18182-29-07-2009-uk-mix-004-a-437.html#post1065784
30-07-2009, 09:00 PM #6554
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★
" :replay:
ok . My fav. set of UK in the Mix 004 2009 :super:
42 Magdelayna - UK in the Mix on AH.FM
"

:bow:

:captain: Yes - and I'm happy you got this cool attitude :bravo: You can be proud of yourself - voting ( judging in a way ) is to everyone - except the creator / remixer / presenter him/herself imho ! :grinning:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/18182-29-07-2009-uk-mix-004-a-437.html#post1065784
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

"

Amazing set :super:
I voted for Lazarus and Corderoy :grinning:

:captain: Yes - and I'm happy you got this cool attitude :bravo: You can be proud of yourself - voting ( judging in a way ) is to everyone - except the creator / remixer / presenter him/herself imho ! :grinning:​
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★
"

Thanks man! Yeah I think it's right not to vote for yourself really - kinda cheating haha! :lol:

And yes Magdelayna's was totally awesome! I love the chillout stuff he mixes/produces! Just wish he had more support behind him! Really deserves it!

* not : or / or ~ there is so much quality around us !

Thanks man! Yeah I think it's right not to vote for yourself really - kinda cheating haha! :lol:

And yes Magdelayna's was totally awesome! I love the chillout stuff he mixes/produces! Just wish he had more support behind him! Really deserves it!

:cap: I might be mistaken - but I felt too like Magdelayna's kind of newcomer here - and there's the ' establishment ' ( no critic : just the newcomer and the others. This in itself in not enough to get my vote. But to me, his set was a radical different approach. That's why I felt the need to formulate the answer to the ' why ? ' question for myself too :)

:cap: I might be mistaken - but I felt too like Magdelayna's kind of newcomer here - and there's the ' establishment ' ( no critic : just the newcomer and the others. This in itself in not enough to get my vote. But to me, his set was a radical different approach. That's why I felt the need to formulate the answer to the ' why ? ' question for myself too :)

Yes. His stuff is truly unique and original - he blew me away last time I heard him on Afterhours. I'm annoyed I missed his show earlier too - I will be downloading though!

Well said :grinning:

Yes. His stuff is truly unique and original - he blew me away last time I heard him on Afterhours. I'm annoyed I missed his show earlier too - I will be downloading though!

:clap2: and there you mention anòther measure of proven appreciaton. As it's there, I am going to download your set ! :grinning: And take my word, I don't download blindly every set around :friends:

:clap2: and there you mention anòther measure of proven appreciaton. As it's there, I am going to download your set ! :grinning: And take my word, I don't download blindly every set around :friends:

Thanks man! :)

And that's it! Glad I caught the replay and had a nice discussion with you guys! Now it's 1am and i'm gonna have to hit the sack! Take care fellas! :friends:

* take care - sleep well - see you all later !

Thanks man! :)

And that's it! Glad I caught the replay and had a nice discussion with you guys! Now it's 1am and i'm gonna have to hit the sack! Take care fellas! :friends:

:book: Bestandsnaam: 45 Ben Parker - UK in the Mix 00..zip
Bestandsomschrijving: AH.FM Leading Trance Radio
Bestandsgrootte: 81.93 MB
:wub:

:bravo: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service :super:
:replay: :thankyou: Thanks for a :w00t: massive set BenParker :bravo: :good2:
:wave:

REPLAY my UK in the mix 4 part is coming very soooooon !!!!!!

Android - City On Water \o/

tuning in for the replay of the best DJ ! :super:

the only one I d'ont miss his shows !!!

AWESOME TUUUUUUUUUUNE ! :music:

Im recieving many questions about fullname tracklist for this part, but unfortunately have to say, those ids cant be renamed to real tracknames. Tracklist i posted here is everything i can do :friends::hug:

Back