I love Music
Reaction score
T4L presents Main Room

t4l.jpg

Every Wednesday
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
GMT: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Listening! Amazing so far! The first track was very very good! (I love male vocals! are rare but most of the times...stunning)

Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (FIVE AM Dub Mix) something like that?

Sounds like the track should be called "So High" or something like that. It's fantastic!

Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (FIVE AM Dub Mix) something like that?

Well, don´t know exactly which Mix it is...but he track is this one...:choon::choon:

The stoneface & terminal remix was on ASOT, that one was more euphoric, but the farting sounds destroyed it, this one is consistently good, but doesn't peak like that one..

Richard Durand synths I hear atm? Sounds like his remix of break my fall just a bit :D

Btw, we need more people in the chatroom!

Only like 20 ppl in there, and most arent even there or tuned in...

Missed saux because of corsten (pretty bad episode unforutunately)

The heavy bass... :p

Sander van Doorn - Riff!

Edit: Dunno, never listened to him .... in fact, I'm extremely new to trance radio and livesets...my first asot episode was in the late spring.

Also, corsten's countdown is often pretty great! And I like his countdown of the top songs

Sander van Doorn - Riff!

Edit: Dunno, never listened to him .... in fact, I'm extremely new to trance radio and livesets...my first asot episode was in the late spring.

Also, corsten's countdown is often pretty great! And I like his countdown of the top songs
I can see the countdown being useful, you can know what's hot.

So you're new to the scene, that's cool. I was introduced a couple years ago, I haven't stopped listening since.

:loveah:

Ferry Corsten - The Race / Brain Box

I can see the countdown being useful, you can know what's hot.

So you're new to the scene, that's cool. I was introduced a couple years ago, I haven't stopped listening since.

:loveah:

Today Corsten´s Countdown wasn´t good......I regret listening to it instead of Manuel Le Saux...:cry::cry:

AHhhhhhhh....now coming Ferry Corsten - The Race.....!!!:choon::choon:

Back