29-08-2010 Ireland in the Mix 001

534 Listeners to cool music ~ 16 Tom Lavin - Ireland In The Mix 001 on AH.FM

:friends: Yes, for a short while :music: Had to get up and turn off the air-con.... Too cold - so now I'll end up with a cold :(

:ee: So funny: some 10 minutes ago I wrote to marco18 I have had the airco on for over 48 hours ( still ) at it's lowest setting ( 16° Celsius ! ) :clap: :)

nice vocal on the background :super: :mml:

great set :good2:

see ya guys :beer2:

@bjerre and @GATO, everything good, nothing too special today sunday, was a relaxing day for me, enjoying some football games and some radio shows :music:

:ee: So funny: some 10 minutes ago I wrote to marco18 I have had the airco on for over 48 hours ( still ) at it's lowest setting ( 16° Celsius ! ) :clap: :)

Polar, isn't it better to change to an 'arko' (alle ramen kunnen open - 'all windows can be opened')? With the arko these days the temperature will drop below the lowest setting of your airco :)

see ya guys later :beer2:

great event of :ah: as usual

see ya tomorrow !! :good2: :hug:

537 Listeners ~ Replay Config - Crossing Borderlines 055 on AH.FM 14-08-2010

Polar, isn't it better to change to an 'arko' (alle ramen kunnen open - 'all windows can be opened')? With the arko these days the temperature will drop below the lowest setting of your airco :)

:) when the windows of my neigbours get frozen over from the radiating cold, I'm getting complaints too :grinning:

Back