music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Not a classic :ee:

22 Alan Banks - nu-depth Recordings Day 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. ... ... ...
02. Reverse - Empty Promises (Original Mix) [Critical State]
03. Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols (Will Atkinson 5000 Remix) [In Trance We Trust]
04. ... ... ...
05. ... ... ...
06. ... ... ...
07. ... ... ...
08. Giusepppe Ottaviani - Feel The Music (Extended Mix) [Black Hole]

Some fine acid in it though I'll give you that :choon:

22 Alan Banks - nu-depth Recordings Day 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01. ... ... ...
03. Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols (Will Atkinson 5000 Remix) [In Trance We Trust]
04. ... ... ...
05. ... ... ...
06. ... ... ...
07. ... ... ...
08. Giusepppe Ottaviani - Feel The Music (Extended mix) [Black Hole]
09. ... ... ...
10. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Chris Porter's Ode To '03 Respray) [CDR]

I've already mentioned before to Chris how class this rework of his is :choon::choon::choon::choon:

:fishing: And this is the ending of the last track from Alan Banks' closing set, making the final track of nu-depth Recordings Day.

22 Alan Banks - nu-depth Recordings Day 2013 on AH.FM
:book:

01. ... ... ...
04. ... ... ...
05. ... ... ...
06. ... ... ...
07. ... ... ...
08. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Feel The Music (Extended mix) [Black Hole]
09. ... ... ...
10. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Chris Porter's Ode To '03 Respray) [CDR]
11. ... ... ...
12. ... ... ...

A set in which there are a load of tracks that need to be sorted out, of which I'm hoping for just that fairly soon. nu-depth Recordings Day is officially over.

To everyone who tuned in, hope you've enjoyed these last 23 hours of presenting to you nu-depth Recordings Day. These last 23 hours wouldn't have been possible if not for each of the 21 DJs that accompanied Danny Powers in recording these sets to help him celebrate his label, and celebrate 50 episodes of his nu-depth Sessions show, which airs every 1st Sunday of the month on this station. And we certainly wouldn't have this without our station's founder Dan getting together with Danny to make this happen. I'm sure glad myself to have contributed to spreading the word about this marathon through my event page on Facebook, so that you guys can hear these great DJs out.

Check the first post on page 1 of this thread now for recaps of tracklists from 19 of the 22 DJs who participated in this event. And check back at that thread's first post on Saturday for links to download each set. Hopefully Mark Burton, Touchstone & Alan Banks can have their tracklists sorted out going into the first days of September as of this weekend and into the next week.

To Danny Powers, once again, it's been great arranging with you on getting all of this together, and getting word spread on these epic 23 hours of music. Glad I can get involved with these proud achievements for your label, and for nu-depth Sessions. Cheers to nu-depth Sessions reaching 50 episodes once again, and cheers to nu-depth Recordings day :beer2:

Tomorrow it's Live Recordings and Live Broadcast day, as we'll have another round of live recordings from the Electronic Family Festival, and once they wrap up we go straight into the Finale of the FSOE 300 Celebrations from Prague. I'll see you over in this thread http://www.ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?57486-FSOE-300-Live-Broadcast-Prague for the FSOE 300 Finale. Until then, it's finally time for me to :sleeping: Have a good morning or a good night. :wave:

add 11: Chris Porter - The Sky At Night (Original Mix) [Borderline]

07 Chris Porter - nu-depth Recordings Day 2013 on AH.FM

01. Mark Burton - Understatement (Original Mix) [nu-depth]
02. Allan Morrow - Broken (Original Mix) [nu-depth]
03. Nivaya - New Logo
04. DJ Tiësto - Flight 643 (Tasso Rework) [CD-R]
05. James Dymond - Slingshot [Monster Digital]
06. Paul van Dyk feat. Hemstock & Jennings - Nothing But You (Billy Gillies Remix) [Vandit]
07. Chris Cockerill & Daniel Skyver vs. Zedd feat. Foxes - Blackjack Clarity (Chris Cockerill Mashup)
08. Sneijder & Mark Leanings - Now Or Never (Original Mix) [Kearnage]
09. Holden & Thompson - Nothing (Chris Porter's Ode To '03 Respray) [CD-R]
10. Chris Porter - Till Tomorrow [Borderline]
11. Chris Porter - The Sky At Night (Original Mix) [Borderline]

Back