29-08-2013 nu-depth Recordings Day 2013

hahaha, yeah I remember lol you are really dedicated to this event :good2:
Heh, since I was the same for D.MAX & Defcon Recordings Day last year, as well as for all of Deja VU & most of Scotland In The Mix this year, gotta be the same for this :clap:

21 Ex-Driver - nu-depth Recordings Day 2013 on AH.FM :book:

01.Ex-Driver & Satelite - See The Light (Original Mix) [Infrasonic]
02.Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What Is Feels Like (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Armind]

Nope, this vocal hasn't grown on me :no::no::no:

Heh, since I was the same for D.MAX & Defcon Recordings Day last year, as well as for all of Deja VU & most of Scotland In The Mix this year, gotta be the same for this :clap:

If I'm not mistaking I think I was listening non stop for Scotland in the Mix lol

02.Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie - This Is What Is Feels Like (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Armind]
03.Vladimir Bashmakov - I Remember You [Armada]

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave: Much better here :clap:

If I'm not mistaking I think I was listening non stop for Scotland in the Mix lol
XD I think I can relate to that. I could have been in the recent Trance Sanctuary Live Broadcast thread a month ago during the sets of Jordan Suckley, Matt Bowdidge & North & Sanchez... and I chose not to do it. Just sit back and listen to the live sets themselves.

04.Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]

:choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

XD I think I can relate to that. I could have been in the recent Trance Sanctuary Live Broadcast thread a month ago during the sets of Jordan Suckley, Matt Bowdidge & North & Sanchez... and I chose not to do it. Just sit back and listen to the live sets themselves.

haha, sometimes you just need a break from it all lol

04.Giuseppe Ottaviani & Eric Lumiere - Love Will Bring It All Around (On Air Mix) [Black Hole]
05.Manuel Le Saux - Wonderland (Ex-Driver Remix) [Discover Digital]

:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:
:rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

Scotland in the MIx has been my favorite AH.FM trance event, they had some of the best trance DJ's on

also coldharbour day was lots of fun, and this one today , was brilliant, but most of them I have neard of :(

haha, sometimes you just need a break from it all lol
Yeah, pretty much. Which is why I go ahead and take 1st & 3rd Thursdays off from here, and to an extent event 4th Mondays now. I'm even leaning towards taking a whole day off on Saturday as well during Slovakia In The Mix.

06.Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic - Conqueror [Armada] © Manuel Le Saux - Stinger [Digital Society]

Yeah, I put the © with the Original track this was copied from this time. I don't forget :ee:

Yeah, pretty much. Which is why I go ahead and take 1st & 3rd Thursdays off from here, and to an extent event 4th Mondays now. I'm even leaning towards taking a whole day off on Saturday as well during Slovakia In The Mix.

I think those days off are worth it for you, you seem to never have a break and Saturday is our Independence, so I should be online as it's a holiday and I don't really like the parades :ee:

Scotland in the MIx has been my favorite AH.FM trance event, they had some of the best trance DJ's on

also coldharbour day was lots of fun, and this one today , was brilliant, but most of them I have neard of :(

Which ones hadn't you heard of? Dave Horne? John Dopping? Astuni? Shamano? Robbie Van Doe? Mark Burton? I have heard of those guys myself and know why they were involved in this event, because of their past releasing of tracks or remix with the nu-depth label itself. :fishing:

06.Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic - Conqueror [Armada] © Manuel Le Saux - Stinger [Digital Society]
07.Photographer - Airport (Original Mix) [Monster Digital]

So I know I can now put the (Original Mix) in but, is Airport making a comeback or something? After what was heard of with the Wrechiski Remix? :mask:

Which ones hadn't you heard of? Dave Horne? John Dopping? Astuni? Shamano? Robbie Van Doe? Mark Burton? I have heard of those guys myself and know why they were involved in this event, because of their past releasing of tracks or remix with the nu-depth label itself. :fishing:

All except for Robbie, I haven't heard of (maybe I have but haven't paid much attention to them) :unsure:

JFK-Airport-T5.jpg

And this happens to be JFK Airport :choon:

Back