29-08-2013 nu-depth Recordings Day 2013

of course mate! here at my office we are all ready to dance, maybe my boss too ahahahh

One last reminder, if you're tuning in, check yourself off as Going by joining in at my event page for this marathon on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/222063514615859/ especially before entering this thread to comment on the sets, and as I have posted the link to this thread in my recent post there at the top of this hour.

And the window to invite your Facebook friends to that event page is closing, so if you haven't done it yet, do so now before the top of the next hour :book:

Tuned in! :)

Needless to say, I had issued on my Facebook event page yesterday that DJs who can't make it for their sets should have their tracklists uploaded to the servers. I'm still hoping for just that from the other DJs but Dave Horne apparently didn't comply so, this set will have to be IDed out. :book:

Definitly love it but do we gonna get a tracklist please ;)

aww that's a shame would know some nice song 2 buy on beatport ;( but thanks.

Hello A1B :grinning:
Kata :beer2: You know I spent the past evening up to the past hour eating some fries as a way to keep me awake, and catching up on past episodes of Breaking Bad. Finished Seasons 1, 2 & 3, got 3 episodes left in Season 4 which I'll pick up on tomorrow.
music.gif
music.gif

To be fair, I acutally do have IDs on those last 3 tracks in Dave's set :ee::ee:

Audien - Iris [Anjuanbeats]
Tilt vs Paul van Dyk - Rendezvous (Zack Roth Remix) [Lost Language]
Boom Jinx, Maor Levi & Ashley Tomberlin - When You Loved Me (Juventa & Toby Hedges Remix) [Anjunabeats]

Still doesn't count though unless you're keeping track of how many there were so far :whistle:

Back